Chapter - 14: A Conspiracy And A Decision

Hello guys!!

I have waited enough to see if I could make atleast 40 of you vote for the previous chapter.

But I failed. I accept that. But because of a few lovely readers who really adore my book, I am posting this.

This is truly for the love they showered on my story. I can't thank you girls enough. So, consider this my way of thanking you lovely people!!

Even though it looks meaningless, I still want to mention the target. A minimum of 40 votes and constructive comments from atleast 10 unique readers out of hundreds of them.

Here is the next part. I am yet to edit the next one. I will do that based on the response.

Have a happy read!!

Lots of love

Manisha Krishna

At Birla House:

Abhir, Neil and Abhimanyu were waiting for Roohi's response eagerly. She looked into her father's eyes and nodded. Abhimanyu took her hands in his and spoke softly, 

"I know aapke liye yeh consider karna bhi mushkil hain, ki aap itni achi opportunity.... jo khud aapke paas chalke aayi hain, use jane do. I get it. But meri baat bhi samajhne ki koshish karo. Bahut sare tareeke hote hain to make name and fame is a result of it. 

But process matter karta hain. Us mukaam tak pahunchane keliye aap kya compromise kar rahe ho, kya let go kar rahe ho......yeh sab matter karta hain. 

Mehnat ke bina kuch bhi possible nahin. Har haal mein mehnat toh karni hi hai. No two ways about it. You are working hard for your concerts. Aren't you?" He asked Roohi fishing for a response.

"I am" She said agreeing with him. 

"Ho sakta hain yeh rasta bahut lamba hain. Opportunities bahut der se milengi. But in the process, you will mature as an artist, you will hone your skill and most importantly aap enjoy karoge. 

YOU WILL BE YOU AND YOU WILL BE LIKED FOR WHO YOU AREKoi aapki expressions ya actions control nahi karega to incite a better response." He put his points forward as smoothly as possible. 

"But FAME toh ayegi hi na Poppy. Aaj nahin toh kal. Famous toh mujhe hona hain aur POPSTAR banna hain. Uske saath deal toh karna padega na?" She questioned logically. 

Abhimanyu smiled. That was his daughter right there. He was okay with any number of questions, and he was even ready to get convinced otherwise if his daughter was giving his opinions a chance. He can make do with that. 

"Aapki life, aapki success jab aapki wajah se ho, aapki terms pe aur aapki control mein ho, toh things become easier. Media mujhe har jagah follow nahi karti. Bahut adab se mujhse appointment leti hain and milne aati hain. 

Yeh boundaries maine banayi hain. Agar main unhe free pass deta toh hamari Hospital ki free publicity hoti, tareefon ke pul bandh chuke hote woh log. 

But at the same time, meri private life nahi rehti. Kab kaun kahan se hamein capture karlein kise pata? Kyunki maine hi unhe free pass di hui hain, for the publicity of my hospital, main unke khilaaf bhi nahi jaa sakta. 

I have let them in, and I have to deal with the consequences of those decisions." Abhimanyu explained.

"How did you set the boundaries then?" Roohi asked curiously. 

"Well! Simple tha. I respected their need for content and promised them that they can approach me in the right way every time they need to write a piece on me and that I would oblige to their request.