Chapter - 11: An Offer

I really had no time at hand. I somehow managed to get this through. I hope you all enjoy the read. Tuesday is Dussehra. So, you might get the update on Wednesday. I have guests at home and daughter-in-law duties kind of become the priority in times like these.

Have a happy read and the target stays the same. I missed few of my loyal readers' comments in the last chapter. I hope they get to know after reading this that I actually missed them.

Will be back soon.

Lots of love

Manisha Krishna

At Birla House:

Abhimanyu just came back from his jog along with Harsh and gave Manjari the flowers she was waiting for. Harsh also started getting her a single rose every day after he started jogging with Abhimanyu. Just like every day, Manjari blushed. It's never too late to fall in love and feel the love. Abhimanyu let them have a moment and rushed to the kids. But he soon realized that they were suspended for a couple of days, so he decided against waking them so early. 

They also happened to sleep quite late the previous night. A small smile adorned his face when he remembered how he was tightly held and snuggled into by his kids when he woke up this morning. He remembered having a tough time getting out of it without having to wake them. He turned towards Neil's room and pushed the door open. Neil was sprawled across the bed like always. He went out and came back with the juice Neil hated the most before he tried waking him up. 

He kept the juice aside, pulled Neil up and hugged him to his chest, just like old times and Neil immediately wrapped his hands around Abhimanyu even in sleep. It came so naturally to him, and he was very comfortably napping in his Bhaiyya's embrace. Abhimanyu chuckled at the scene. He pressed a gentle kiss on Neil's forehead and 

"Neil! Uth ja na yaar. Warna mujhe bhi Abhir ki tarah uthana padhega tujhe" Abhimanyu spoke playfully. Neil made a face and shook his head while staying in the embrace. 

"Neil! Aakhri baar pyaar se utha raha hoon phir mat bolna ki maine try nahi kiya. Uth jaa Neil, office bhi jaana hain na." 

Abhimanyu tried coaxing and Neil pulled back to see his Bhaiyya's face. It took him some time to register the expression on his face but when he did, he smiled as well. 

"Uth gaya main bas thoda cranky hoon. Aap bade khush lag rahe ho. Kya baat hain!" Neil exclaimed. 

"Poochne ki zarurat hain?" Abhimanyu countered. 

"Ohho! Abhir aur Roohi se baat hogayi aapki? Lekin kab? Aapne aake unhe uthadiya raat ko? Aap toh kabhi nahi uthate. Itna haal behaal tha aapka kal?" Neil dramatically questioned.

Abhimanyu smacked Neil on his head lightly and said, "Subah subah shuru hogaya. Seedhe seedhe baat nahi kar sakta? Phir se complain kiya na ki main bachon ko hi pyaar se samjhata hoon toh dekhlena tu. Wajah tu hi hain." 

Neil pouted and Abhimanyu offered him the juice.

"Kya hai Bhai! Pehle maarte ho aur ab yeh kadwi juice pila rahe ho. Aisa kaun uthatha hain? Is ke chakkar mein mere taste buds ke saath satth mera mood bhi kharab hojata hain. Bas karo na yeh torture please" Neil pleaded. 

"Tu sari buri aadatein hamesha keliye chod dein. Mere piche se bhi karna band karde....phir soch sakta hoon. Tab tak toh tujhe jhelna padega. Tera lipid profile test ka result aa chuka hain. Kuch khaas acha nahi hain."