Chapter - 19: Impulsive Decision

Sorry for the delay guys!! Ghar mein do do functions the aur phir mujhe food poisoning hogayi.

I just recovered a little after 2 days of bed rest. I did my best here...Let me know what you think about this chapter.

It's 4200 words long. Please comments mein kanjusi mat karo. Feedback important hain bahut mereliye.

Happy reading!!

At SVM:

Roohi and Abhir were kind of sleep deprived when they reached College. Abhimanyu had to really coax them to attend College because they might have a lot of catching up to do. All thanks to suspension and the carefree attitude of their own. They could have easily caught up with the flow if they tried to contact one of their classmates and work accordingly but they were caught up with something else. 

That something led them to be sleep deprived. They were literally pushing themselves to get through the day and they really didn't bother about not having their phones with them as a part of extended punishment. Abhimanyu looked at their faces and offered to drive them back home but they didn't want to slog later on. Once the weekend approaches, they will be swamped with projects leaving them no time to do the catching up. 

But Abhimanyu did tell them that if they don't feel ok, they can just inform the security and he will get them picked up as soon as possible after seeking permission. They nodded and got down gloomily but one look at their College, they realized how much they MISSED being there. They themselves had no clue how it became such an integral part of their life. They knew it was important to them, but they felt emotional about being allowed back into College.

That realization hit home. They mentally decided to not do anything to get suspended. Because this time around, they will not have it easy. They walked in and it felt like new energy coursed into their body. Just looking at their classmates, they felt better than they felt a few moments before. At that moment, Roohi realized what her father was talking about when he said she will miss her college life. 

All along, she had been finding ways to avoid studies and the burden because she wanted to do something else in life. Studies were never a part of her plan. She just studied because her Poppy didn't let her do otherwise. Two days away from College, in her comfort zone and she felt like she was having FOMO. She didn't like it. May be her Poppy was right about it just like always. Only when she will not have it, or when she can't have it, she will realise the value of it. 

She was getting overly emotional that day. She didn't know why. Soha saw her from far and has been calling out for her, but Roohi was in some other world. Soha made her way to her best friend and shook her to bring her back to earth. 

"Back to earth Roohi. Where are you lost? In the world of Rockstars and Pop Sensations?" Soha cheerfully asked her. Roohi finally saw her best friend and hugged her. 

She missed her spunky presence a lot. "I missed you babe" Roohi came straight to the point. Soha whacked her and Roohi winced. 

"Yeh kisliye?" She dared to ask as Soha gave her a sharp look.

"Ek din tumhe akela chod gayi and you got suspended! You are the President of the Cultural Committee for God sake" She reprimanded.

"One day Ru!" She was going to take her case when Soha saw Abhir approaching them.

"Tum ruko abhi. Abhir ko jane do. You will have it from me today." Soha whisper warned her, and Roohi tried giving her puppy eyes, but Soha royally ignored her futile attempt.