|𝟎𝟎𝟗|

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣,"

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣,"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After the tears stopped and she'd rested a bit, Eight made her way back downstairs. She was just in time for the funeral apparently, much to her contempt.
However, with an annoyed sigh, the girl pulled herself up from her bed and left to rejoin her siblings outside.

It was raining, there had only been four umbrellas. She groaned and dragged her feet out of the door anyway, let's just get this over with, then, I can go back to bed and go back to sleep for the next hundred years.

"You know it's raining right?" she turned and saw Allison standing next to her under the safety of an umbrella.

"Yeah, I just figured if I came out here now and got soaked it'd save me a trip to the shower, y'know?" she smiled sarcastically while the woman just looked down at her with an unamused expression.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package," her sister scoffed, "here we can just share mine, you'll get sick if you stay like that."

Eight sighed, "No it's fine I'll just get my own, thanks though."
The girl extended her hand out and a bright red umbrella appeared.

"How do you just make it out of thin air?" Allison asked.

"I don't usually, technically it'd be against the Law of Conservation of Mass which states that mass can neither be created nor destroyed, and even though all those laws and shit don't apply to me, making things from 'thin air' as you call it takes energy," the girl replied, "this is definitely not an emergency and somewhere out there some poor person is getting soaked right now in my place, it's got to happen in some way or another, or else there'd be a glitch in the timeline."

"Huh, for something that small, really?" Allison asked, this was probably the longest conversation the two had ever had.

"Of course, every little detail is important to the conservation of the space-time continuum, throw one of those little details off and then you create an anomaly," Eight explained, "of course, for some reason, my powers can evade that, so I've never really had any problems, but it's still important to be aware," and before Allison could ask another question the backdoor to the kitchen squeaked open and Luther walked out with an urn. Eight shivered when she realized it was her father.
Gross.

Pogo followed and now they were all standing in a half circle, ready to start the 'ceremony'.
The chimp gave Luther a nod and the bulky man opened and tipped the urn, the ashes falling out of it and forming a sad little dust mound on the ground.

"Probably would have been better with some wind," Luther admitted awkwardly before silence overtook the group once again.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo looked at them all expectantly, when he did not find any takers he only sighed, "Very well, in all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"