|𝟎𝟎𝟖|

"𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤

"𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The surrounding area was packed with news teams and pedestrians trying to get a glimpse of the action occurring within the building.

A cameraman counted down, "In five, four, three, two..."

"This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

"Alright here's the plan," Luther began, "Allison, you go in first-"

"Why does Allison always get to go in first?" whined Klaus. All seven academy members were squatting in a circle on the roof of the bank as Luther began forming an action plan.

"Dude, shut up, do you want to be used as bait?" interjected Eight, she then turned to her blonde brother with a bored expression, "Luther, this is stupid, let's just go in, do our thing and get out, I've got to get home soon."

"What, you worried you're gonna miss your show or something?" Five mocked from his place across from the girl.

"Yes actually, I am, so if we could just wrap this up and hurry that'd be great," Eight snapped back with a tight smile.

⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

The inside of the bank was chaotic, alarms blared as a man gave orders to his associates and the hostages were being tied up and stuffed in a corner.

A small girl dressed in a school uniform walked up to one of the robbers and got his attention, "Hey!" the bald man shouted at her, "Get back with the others!"

"I heard a rumour," she smiled innocently at him.

"What?" he asked in a forceful tone, sizing her up and trying to appear more threatening by slightly raising his gun and pointing it at her, "What did you say?"

The little girl's smile became a smirk as she leaned in as if to tell him a secret, "I heard a rumour, that you shot your friend in the foot."
Her words travelled through the air in waves and, as they entered the man's mind, his eyes turned white and his body straightened itself up. With stiff and robotic movements, the man slowly pointed his weapon at his cohort.

The other man took notice of the situation and looked at his partner confusedly, "Hey, dude?" he asked trying to figure out what the first robber was doing, "What the hell?" then, there was a gunshot and a cry of pain.
More gunshots sounded through the air mingling with the scared screams of the hostages.