explanations.

<A/N>: Some parts of this chapters are written in italic, like this, that means it's a flashback, something that happened in the past. 

~

Hyunjin and Felix went to bed shortly after taking Ji-Ne to bed. Felix was a little bit nervous at the idea of revealing his history to Hyunjin. It was a huge burden for him and maybe talking about it with a different person than Jisung might help, who knows?

Felix was doing his night routine when Hyunjin came into the bathroom. This time, Felix used the one that was next to the taller's room. The black-haired man stood at the door, watching Felix use his products. "You know I see you." The blonde says, still focusing on the mirror in front of him. So Hyunjin entered the room and came behind his lover, hugging his waist. They smiled at their reflections. "You look extra cool with my clothes on." Hyunjin said, a smirk adorning his lips. Felix looked up at him through the mirror and smiled.

The tall man didn't take off his arms from the place they were and Felix continued to do his night routine as if it was normal for him. Once the blonde finished, he turned around and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's nape and looked at him without saying anything. "Are you ready for Felix Lee's history?" Felix wondered looking at the black-haired man with loving eyes. Suddenly, he was ready to tell him everything. It was...natural. "I think so." Hyunjin responded and then led the two of them to the bedroom. They made themselves comfortable under the covers, Felix laying on Hyunjin's chest.

"Okay so..." Felix started. "Do you remember when I came here during high school?" Felix firstly asked. Hyunjin seemed a little bit confused by the question. "Yes. Channie-hyung was so happy to have a fellow Aussie in our school." Hyunjin said and that made Felix smile. "Yes. But you do remember where I was living back then?" Felix continues to ask his questions. Hyunjin was still confused about those but continued to answer no matter what. "That was a long time ago but I think that your house was not far from the high school because you didn't take the bus like us. We also didn't come a lot there but I remember it was a huge house where you were with your sisters and mother and father." Felix nodded. "So all that started when all my family left Korea to go back to Australia"...

"We have something to announce to you." Joy Lee- the Lee mother- started while they were calmly enjoying their meal. The three children stopped their usual bickering and looked at their mother with wondering eyes. The mother looked at his husband who was looking at his plate. "We need to return to Australia soon." She said, waiting for a reaction from her children but they were just looking at her. "Your father's company needs him in Australia again and we have no choice but to go back there." She said. The children took a certain time before reacting to that announcement.

"Okay. That's not a big deal anyway, I was not used to living here. Can't wait to go back to Australia and see my friends again!" Olivia said, pretty happy to return home. That brings a smile to her mother's face. "In any way, I would go back here to continue my studies so as Olivia said, it's not a big deal." Rachel pursue. But only Felix didn't say anything and that was worrying his mother. However, Felix was the one that didn't want to go to Korea so it would be complicated to believe that he wanted to stay here. "Lix-ah? How do you feel?" Joy asked calmly. She could see tears in her son's eyes.

The question bringed Felix to life again and looked his mother in the eye. "How do I feel? I feel betrayed. I wasn't happy to go here because you were separating me from the life I had in Australia and you even told me that I will do new meetings here. And you're right! I did meet new people here. But I ain't going back to Australia again. I'm not gonna separate from my friends. One time is okay, not two. I'll stay here." The blonde teenager said, firmly. A silence fell on the dinner room.