it's about time.

Few weeks have passed since Felix's separation. At first the young man makes the effort to go to college despite the hard time he's passing by when he sees Jun-Ho. Felix's friends always act like bareers before Jun-ho could speak to him and we was very thankful for that. But now, those hard times are taking advantage of him, when the girl his ex will married start to take classes in the same college as us. So Felix stays at his dorm, to avoid seeing them in the corridors, locked inside his bedroom. No one sees him, not even his roommate or his friends. 

He waited all day for a message from his ex-boyfriend, like "I miss you" if he really don't want this marriage, but he has none. All he got was his friends's messages: "You wanna hang out?" But Felix always answers "No." Everyone was worrying for Felix's state: he barely ate something and spent most of his time locked inside his bedroom, not talking to anyone. Jisung was maybe the one to worry the most since he lives with the blonde.

"Felix you have to eat!" but once again, no response was given by the younger. Jisung sighed in desperation. The brown-haired male then leaves the apartment, going to school. 'I had to find a solution for this...' Jisung thought when he was on the way to school. He gets out of the dormitory building and head to Minho who was waiting for him. "Hey." They kissed lightly and Minho feels Jisung's worriness. "How is Felix?" The older asks and his boyfriend sighed. "Bad, obviously."

But after Jisung's classes, the situation was worse than he was thinking. The apartment was a whole mess and it was weird for Felix to let a mess like that, the blonde always likes everything to be at the right place. The room was filled with sticky-notes: some on the couch, on the doors, on the fridge, on the chairs, everywhere. Jisung puts his bag down on the floor and takes one of these sticky notes. 'I want Jun-Ho-ssi back :(' Then the man continued on his way to the kitchen. This time, the sticky notes say otherwise: 'I want a new caretaker.' So the quokka-like male understand one thing: Bbokie has taking control and obviously lacks of attention. 

Felix doesn't know anymore how to handle this situation so he just slips into his little space who is just confused as him. Bbokie brings sadness to Felix's life since he was attached to his ex-caretaker's attention and touches. But inside his mindset, Felix knows that he had to take control again of his body. He cannot continue to let his little hurting himself like that. Even if, right now, thinking of having someone else in his like is a really bad idea, he surely have no choice if wants Bbokie to feel good.

Few weeks after, Felix was finally himself, or he was mostly physically here, but he returns to classes lately. He barely talks and he wasn't noticed by his friends so much like he was quiet. The guys know well the blonde needs time to be fine again, a break up isn't easy. The warm smile of the blonde has disappeared from his face.

"Do you guys wanna hang out this wednesday?" Chan asks, during lunch, looking for everyone's approval. Obviously everyone said yes except Felix, who just continued to eat his food. Hyunjin, who was sitting next to the younger, noticed how the boy was maybe feeling lonely, even though he endlessly said no to hanging out. "Wait...this wednesday? Arfff...I can't... Felix neither, we have an english lecture to prepare!"

Felix raises his head to the older, looking confused. "Since wh-" Felix started to say but was soon stopped by Hyunjin's hand on his mouth. Their friends were also confused by the situation but ended up understanding they cannot hang out with them. "Bad luck for you guys." Changbin said.

<later>

During their English class, Felix never stops to look at his friend. 'Why did he do that?' Felix thoughts. Hyunjin has noticed the small sights Felix was giving him, that makes him smirking. The older of the two takes a little paper which was in his pencil case, writes something on it and gives it to his neighbor. "Why are you always looking at me?" The paper said. Felix blushes a little knowing that Hyunjin notices all the stares he gaves him. But he finds no valuable answers to give so he just shrugged it off, making Hyunjin chuckles.