boyfriends.

Hyunjin smiled when he finished the letter. It was cute from Felix to write such a thing and he didn't expect it to happen now. So instead of changing as he planned earlier, he made his way to Ji-Ne's bedroom where Felix surely was. Indeed, the blonde was tucking the little boy in bed, kissing his forehead, closing a small book between his hands. Ji-Ne maybe had asked him to read him a story, that was for sure. So Hyunjin looked at the two with a wide smile, content to find some kind of pride in the sight, he built his own family. The smile on his face couldn't stop from widening, it was a good feeling.

Ji-Ne drifted to sleep quickly but Felix stayed and sat on the small bed, looking at the kid sleeping peacefully. Hyunjin wondered what he had inside his head at the moment. Is he thinking about me? The tall man thought. After a few seconds, Hyunjin noticed the blonde dropped his head low, and a feeling of worry took place in his guts. Was Felix regressing right now? After all, he took a kid to bed and it could trigger his little space. So the black-haired man approached the bed and put one of his hands on Felix's shoulder. "You okay?" He asked the other. The latter was startled by the action and wasn't expecting Hyunjin to show up in the room. The blonde put his hand on his chest, attempting to calm his racing heart.

"Gosh, you scared me, yeah, yeah I'm alright. I just- I was thinking, that's all. Don't worry." Felix declared, facing Hyunjin with a small smile. Then, the blonde's eyes landed on the tall man's hands and he saw the letter hanging from one of them. When he noticed it, a crimson red appeared on his cheek: Hyunjin read that letter and if he was here it was to talk about the letter. So Felix got up from his seat and took the black-haired man's hand in his before going to the bedroom they'll stay the night, like any other night they already spent.

When they arrived in the bedroom, Felix noticed Hyunjin's clothes laying on the bed. The blonde smiled knowing that Hyunjin's first thought was to talk with him rather than change into comfortable clothes. Suddenly, he felt arms wrapped around his waist and a very enjoying scent came to his nostrils. "I really liked your letter. It was cute, like you." Hyunjin revealed with a smile, whispering into Felix's ears. "I love you too. And, I would love to be your boyfriend. Only if I can call you mine." The tall man said, still with a smile but more like a smirk this time. Felix chuckled at the question. "Of course." The blonde said while turning around and facing his now boyfriend.

They looked at each other with heart eyes, taking time to admire their faces for a moment before leading their eyes on their lips. And without any realization, they leaned into each other and their lips collided in a sweet touch. They kissed for a moment, their lips moving in sync. After a little while, they seperate with a huge smile on both of their faces. "It feels different kissing you now that you're my boyfriend." Hyunjin admit. Felix smiled even more after hearing that.

Afterwards, they slowly get prepared to bed, tired of their days and just wanted to feel one another before falling into a deep slumber. And that's what they've done, Hyunjin's bare chest caressing Felix's covered back as they're embodying a big and little spoon.

<sunday>

The final day arrived. It was lunch day with the Hwang parents. And how can we say that Felix is pretty much nervous because he'll met Hyunjin's parents but not as a friend of their son anymore but ad his boyfriend. And he needed to give a good impression to them to show he was able to take care of Hyunjin very well. On his side, Hyunjin was also nervous, he couldn't prepare what his parents would say and even if Felix and him made it official, he didn't tell the blonde that his parents knew about his feelings. And so, with that kind of acknowledgment they could say everything. Good or bad. Hyunijn didn't want his parents to say anything that could make Felix uncomfortable after all. Both of them were so anxious that they didn't even notice the behavior of the other.