weird accident.

"Lix? You alright?" Hyunjin screamed but got no responses. However, the tall man waited for some minutes but after receiving a silence as answer, he decided to quickly head upstairs to see if Felix was alright. After all, maybe Felix just didn't hear him... Once arriving upstairs, Hyunjin made his way to his bedroom as the blonde was here earlier when he left in order to prepare Ji-Ne's breakfast. But no one was in the room when he opened the door. Hyunjin started to panic. "Where could he be?" Hyunjin asked himself. What does a normal person do when they wake up? Bathroom!

So the young father goes to his personal bathroom next to his room but no one was in there. Maybe Felix thought he couldn't use it... Hence, Hyunjin made his way to the shared bathroom of the house, the door was closed whereas this door was always left slightly open. "Lix!" Hyunjin squealed when he entered the room, seeing Felix lying on the ground. "Lix, do you hear me?" The black-haired man kneeled on the ground, putting the blonde's head on his lap. The latter started to open his eyes lightly. He had no scars on his face nor seemed to be injured somewhere and that was a relief. "Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked when Felix fully opened his eyes and looked up at him.

Felix didn't answer and just looked at the man over him. Tears started running down his cheeks. Hyunjin was a little bit surprised to see the blonde crying as he didn't say anything yet. "Where is uncle Jisung?" Felix cried loudly and that left Hyunjin confused. "Uncle Jisung?" The tall man put his hands on both sides of Felix's face and then tried to make the younger sit up on the ground. "Uncle Jisung? What are you saying Lix-ah?" Hyunjin was wondering, staying calm.

"I'm not Felix! I'm Bbokie. And I want Jisungie!" Felix continues to cry. Hyunjin didn't know what to do. Who was that Bbokie? And why did Felix say those kinds of things? "Li-Bbokie. Jisung is not here. Please calm down and explain to me what happened." Hyunjin tried to calm Bbokie but the boy did not want to. "You're not Jisung! You can't tell me what to do! Uncle Jisung~!" Felix- or Bbokie- started to cry even more. He will not be happy until he sees Jisung. So, there is only one solution.

Jisung🙄

me:
jisung, i need help.
something happened with lix
he's saying he want to see "uncle jisung".
and he's calling himself "bbokie".
what am i supposed to do?

8:01am

He didn't need to wait for long as in seconds, Jisung was calling him. "Tell me you'll help me." Hyunjin said while answering the phone. "Yes, I'll help you. I'm on my way there with Minho but first, pass him the phone. Hyunjin nodded, even though Jisung could not see him and did what the quokka told him. "It's uncle Jisung." Hyunjin said softly to Bbokie. The little took the phone with a wide smile and greeted the quokka over the phone.

"Jisungie! Please come to get me, I'm scared here." Bbokie said, resting his head on his knees. "Don't worry, little one, Hyunnie will not hurt you. He cares for you and for Felix okay? Can you wait a few minutes for me? I'm not gonna be long." Jisung told the little, hoping to relax the latter a little bit. "No, I already told you Jisungie! He makes me scared and only seeing him makes me hurt. I need him to leave!" Bbokie said while crying even more.

The words that echoed in the room made Hyunjin's heart break into thousands of pieces. He's well aware that the boy in front of him is not his Felix but that's still hurt because it's still Felix's figure. So Hyunjin got up and left Bbokie inside the bathroom. He then went downstairs seeing what Ari and Ji-Ne were doing. While arriving in the living room, Ji-Ne was sitting at the table with a sheet of paper in front of him with his coloured pencils. When Ari saw the father of the little boy was here she stood up and went to him. "Everything is alright Mr. Hwang?" She asked. Hyunjin smiled at her. "Yes yes, don't worry. It's just my boyfriend fell while going out of the shower. But he's alright." Hyunjin told her, smiling, hiding his worryness. "Oh? So Lixie is your boyfriend now? You told me it was just one of your friends!" Ji-Ne squealed. Hyunjin cooed. His son was really liking Felix. So the father went over to the boy and ruffled his hair. "He'll always be my friend. You are way too young to understand." Hyunjin explained but Ji-Ne pouted. Ari chuckled at this. "You know Ji-Ne, you have to enjoy your youth. Being an adult is very complicated." Ari told him and Hyunjin nodded.