closer.

It's now 6pm. Felix tells everything to Hyunjin and ends up crying as he expects. He felt so tired that he fell asleep in Hyunjin's arms. Both guys are now in Felix's room. The blonde cuddles up in Hyunjin's embrace. On the other hand, Hyunjin was looking at his friends's stories on insta and seeing the pictures they took during their hang out.

Hyunjin always likes hanging out with his friends. For nothing on this Earth, he will say 'no' to their hang out. You think he was annoyed to spend his afternoon with Felix? No, not at all. Felix is his friend, he needs someone to be with, it is not a typical hang-out, but Hyunjin likes to be with his friends in any way.

After turning his phone off, he looks at the boy who was sleeping on his chest. Hyunjin decided to take a picture of this moment, to never forget what happened.

"I'm back!" Jisung yells for Felix. But when he entered he saw there were no people in sight in the living room. "They were supposed to work, they may be inside Lix's room." Jisung thought when he approached his roommate's room. The quokka-like male opens the door and was taken aback by what he saw. "What the f-" Jisung started to say but was quickly hushed by Hyunjin. "Help me get up please." Hyunjin asks, whispering.

Jisung comes to help his friend from Felix's grip. When it was done, both of the guys let Felix sleep in his room and go to the living room. "How did you guys end up like this? You don't even like it when we offer you a hug!" The eldest gulped, knowing that he had to lie to his friend. "That's when we finish!" Hyunjin began to say. "I was sooo tired that I slump on Lix's bed and he follows after, taking the opportunity to have a hug! I couldn't say no, he was very tired. And he ends up sleeping on me!" Hyunjin said, adding a little awkward laugh after his sentence.

Jisung was not convinced by what his friend just explained so he stayed still, waiting for another explanation. Hyunjin looks at his watch. "Oh god! I had to go back! See you tomorrow Sung'!" The latter ran away from his friend's apartment, feeling too guilty to lie but he cannot tell Felix's best friend that the younger one revealed his thoughts to him. It's normally Jisung's job since he is his best friend.

"Why is he so shy? I'll just ask if he wants to eat with us! Silly weasel." Jisung talks for himself, watching the said weasel running away from the place. 

<few days later>

Every guy in Stray Kids groups had noticed that two of their members were pretty close lately. Felix and Hyunjin are closer than usual. Since their little hang out, just the two of them, they were always stuck to one another. None of the guys know what happens during this hang out but it seems like Felix was happy again. Hyunjin being the reason.

"Mr. Hwang and Mr. Lee! Do you guys want one hour of detention?" their teacher said after she noticed the way the two guys were laughing instead of listening to her class. "Sorry, ma'am..." Both guys reply, holding their laughs. When they left the English class, they were laughing again and didn't dare to wait for the others before going to eat. Hyunjin simply sent a message saying he was eating outside with Felix.

The boys didn't see that Jisung and the others were on their way, they just walked beside them, not even sparing a glance. Hyunjin and Felix were in their own world, not noticing the people around them: it was just them, only them, no one else.

Their friends stopped in their tracks seeing Hyunjin and Felix going away. "You didn't find it weird, their sudden closeness?" Jisung asks the whole group. "You only said that because your best friend is hanging out with someone else than you. Don't worry, Hyunjin will not steal your precious Felix, Sungie." Jeongin said, laughing. But it's not made Jisung laughs. Of course he is not jealous, just- it find it weird, that's all. "Actually I don't know how to think about that. It's a good thing for Felix that he moves on, thanks to Hyunjin, but just, I'm afraid for Hyunjin." Chan confesses. "I agree with you. I think he is breaking the wall he built." Minho continues, understanding where Chan was leading up to.