peace.

It's 4pm when the final bell rang in the college. All students have finished school. Another day has passed and a lot of students are counting how many days they have to do until the last day of school. But this is not the topic here. Hyunjin got a reply from his favorite blonde and he told him that he can pass to the dorm after his classes. But before going to see Felix, Hyunjin wanted to say bye to his friends as they always do before leaving for their home. Soon enough, the other boys came one after one and they were finally together to say a proper goodbye. "Are you going to see Lix then Hyune?" Jeongin asks his hyung. "Yes, he told me it was okay. What are you guys doing after?" The tallest said. The band shared what they were planning to do and talked a little more before taking different paths.

Hyunjin made his way to Felix's dorm. He was really excited to see him, it's been awhile! The dorm wasn't that far from the college but Felix and Jisung live on the third floor of the seventh dorm's building. So it's like a puzzle to find it. Fortunately, an elevator was here. The black-hair man finally arrived before the blonde's apartment and knocked on the door, waiting for his friend to open the door.

Not long after, Felix opens the door, without saying a single word and going straight to his couch and blanket, letting Hyunjin close the door. Hyunjin was a bit dumbfounded by how Felix was acting but he knew that the younger was maybe not in the right mindset to be friendly. "Hello?" Hyunjin says, approaching Felix but when he wanted to sit beside him on the couch, the younger refused. Hyunjin's eyes went wide. "Everything is alright? Or did I do something bad to you?" The older wonders, clueless on why Felix was acting this way. The latter turned his head to him with a sharp look in his eyes that made Hyunjin gulped. "Three days to heal from a 'cold'? At least you could answer me on the phone! I needed you and you always declined my calls! You say you'll be here for me when I need it but where were you these past days?" Felix starts screaming, tears forming in his eyes. Hyunjin, him, starts to feel guilt inside him. He spends a lot of time finding a lot of things with his kid that he didn't think that Felix would need him.

"Not a fucking message to say you'll not be here, not a single message to say sorry or some shit, just a 'hello this is Hyunjin, well I'm not here for the time but you can call me later, bye!'? Do you think this is okay Hyun'?" Felix had a lot in his mind lately. And himself did not understand why he was angry at his friend. Right, the black-hair man didn't take any news from him these past three days but he, at least, came to see him today. Hyunjin didn't have time to answer something when the blonde came to hug him tight.

Hyunjin returned the hug, leaving some light kisses on Felix's head. "I'm sorry. I should have contacted you." Felix buries his head even more into Hyunjin's chest before saying something but gets muffled by it. "It's alright, you focused on healing quickly to come back to us." The taller giggled a little at his crush's attitude. Like, at first he was made because he didn't have any news and now he is snuggling into his chest. "You feel so warm that I almost forgot why I've been missing school these days." Felix confesses and the other blush by this revelation. He was glad that Felix appreciated his embrace.

'How will I manage my relationship with Lix while being a father?' Hyunjin thought and at the same time, he put his head on top of Felix's. "I love you. Do you know that?" The black-hair man revealed, suddenly. The blonde can swear that at the moment he told that, Hyunjin's heart started beating faster and faster and his own heart began to do the same. "I do. And I do love you but-" Felix started to say before Hyunjin shushed him. "The guys told me what happened when I wasn't there. I know it's still complicated for you and your feelings and I swear I'll wait for you until you're completely ready. You don't need to return my love so fast." The boys were still hugging themselves, enjoying the warmness between them. It shows how they missed each other these past days. "I just want you to know that I know I have feelings for you, it's hiding somewhere." Hyunjin hummed, wanting to finish this conversation as he wanted to spend quality time with Felix.