problems.

"What the actual fuck?" Minho said, utterly shocked about what he saw. Like, why is his best friend hugging a kid? Jisung hit his arms, upset. "Do not swear in front of a child, you idiot." The quokka-like man said. Minho was rubbing his arm, where Jisung had hit.

"Guys I can explain everything, I swear, but you have to promise one thing. Especially you Sung." Hyunjin said, putting his son on the ground. The latter was shocked and scared about the two new people coming into his house. He didn't know them and his father didn't seem aware of their venue here. "Dad, who are they? They made me scared..." Ji-Ne said, hiding behind Hyunjin's leg, eyeing Jisung and Minho that got close to the couch where the father and the son were. Jisung tilts his head and gives a knowing look to Hyunjin, he clearly wants his friend to spill the tea and understand why this child is calling Hyunjin 'Dad'.

"Why do we have to keep this secret from the others? Friends should not keep secrets from one another." Minho said, it's something that really matters to him. Minho hates lies. Hyunjin sighed. Actually, he doesn't care if his friends are knowing about Ji-Ne's existence, but he really doesn't want Felix to know. But he doesn't want the latter to be the only one to not know about this, that would be unfair. "I just started my new relationship with Lix, I can't let him know that I'm a father. He would be scared." The Minsung couple looked at each other and then at their tall friend. "So it's just Felix that matters?" Minho asked his best friend who nodded and that got Jisung laughing. But he stops when he thinks about Felix's condition.

"You alright?" Minho asks, this time to his boyfriend. "Yes. Aish, Lix always told me he likes kids. Like, he wants to be a lawyer in kids affairs!" At that, Hyunjin thought of Chan's words. 'Felix could be a major asset in all that.' After a little while, Hyunjin explains to these two friends the whole situation. Fortunately for Hyunjin, the young couple beside him choose to support him and accept his son. They couldn't blame the young father, he didn't choose his life to turn like this after all. "I'll say nothing to Lix if that's what you want. And I think that's a great thing if it's you who tells him that." Hyunjin nods and thanks Jisung for this.

"Chan is aware by the way. So, if you have any question or anything, ask him if I can't answer." Minho was calmly listening to his best friend but now he was fuming. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes. "Why did this old man know that before me? Hyun' you're my best friend! Are you cheating on me?" Jisung held his laugh at that situation as Hyunjin panicked. As much as he loves his best friend, he forgot to hide the air fryer in the garage since he didn't know Minho was coming over. So right now, he is in big trouble. "Look, it was around 11pm when Mya came here, I was thinking that you were soundly asleep at that time and I didn't want to bother you and I knew Chan would not be asleep but in the end he was..." Jisung rubs his boyfriend's arms, calming him and securing Hyunjin's life.

"Daddy, I don't like that guy who is talking bad about godfather! Who are they?" Ji-Ne again asks, asking for a hug from his father. So Hyunjin picked him up and brought him on his lap, like that, Ji-Ne was facing his two friends but the kid was really scared. "Introduce you." Hyunjin said to his friends that accept it right away. Minho was upset that someone other than him is the godfather of this kid. "Hi kid, I'm uncle Jisung! Nice to meet you. And this is my boyfriend, Minho! He is also your uncle." The quokka-like man introduce. Ji-Ne had wide eyes. He kinda liked Jisung but Minho was still scary. So the child started crying. "Oh no..." Hyunjin hugged his son tight, trying to calm him down. "Daddy, I don't want to see that Mingo guy..." The father told him sweet nothing until they got to the guest room. It was not time to sleep right now, but Ji-Ne will be in his space, without trouble. "Play with your plushies sweetie, I'm going back soon." Hyunjin kissed his son and went downstairs to his friends that were standing up to go back home.

"I'm so sorry that you can't stay here. I'm sorry Min', if you spend more time with him in the future, I'm sure he will like you." Minho was still upset but Ji-Ne not liking him was not the only thing that got him upset. "This is not enough Hyune. Even though I'm sleeping or I'm busy or some shit, I'll always be here for you. I'm upset because you have preferred calling someone else than me to help you. I'm your best friend after all! I feel betrayed. See you later." Minho said, exiting Hyunjin's house. Jisung rubs his arms for comfort. "He is not wrong, you know. Try to apologize to him. See you monday! Take care of you!" Jisung said before running after his boyfriend.