a few months later.

Few months have already passed since Hyunjin and Felix got together. Both of them started becoming more and more comfortable with their new relationship and their friends as well. Also, the two boys manage their dates well: when they wanted to go outside just the both of them or with Ji-Ne, or else when they wanted to stay at home, in Hyunjin's home to be exact. They did not see each other every day because they didn't want to fall into some kind of love and affection dependence, as their feelings were very strong. And with time, Hyunjin got to know more about Bbokie, Felix's headspace and how to take care of him when Felix regresses. So, we can say that their relationship got stronger and it's only the beginning.

"Hi everyone! Hi angel." Hyunjin said when he arrived at his group of friends' usual table. The tall man greeted his friends first and then leaned into Felix's lips to kiss him after greeting him as well. The Stray Kids group they form got used to Hyunjin and Felix's display of affection each time they saw each other. They didn't really care because that's what people call being in love. After all, the two boys were only the second couple in their circle. Minho and Jisung have been together for a long time now. And who were those two to say something about displaying affection while they flirt and grab one another's butt openly every minute of every day?

"Gosh, I'm even thinking that seeing Hyunjin kissing Felix while arriving to eat missed me as well." Seungmin said while pretending to throw up. Felix lightly laughs at his friend's remark. "What I miss is eating with you guys." The blonde confessed while opening his lunch box. A rule about lunch in their group was to eat only when everyone is here, so Hyunjin's arrival was the signal for all of them to start eating. "Then having an internship wasn't one of your greatest idea." Jisung said while splitting his chopsticks. Maybe the quokka-like-man was the one who suffered the most from Felix's internship. Indeed, the blonde was at school for 1 month and then he is going to Mr Kim's cabinet the month after then he returns to school for a month and it will be like that for the whole second semester.

"It is Ji. You know it, deep down. But you see me at the dorm! I still live there." Felix told him after gulping his food. "As if you ain't going to Hyunjin's place everyday." Jisung said, sulking a little bit. Understand him, he's missing his best friend very much.

"Do you want me to kick him out next time he shows up at my door?" Hyunjin asked, while munching on his food, looking directly at Jisung. Changbin choked on his food. Hyunjin's tone was too serious. Suddenly, the tall man felt a pain on his foot as if someone walked on his feet. And actually, Felix pressed his own feet on Hyunjin's. "Hey, why did you do that?" The tall man wondered as if he didn't do anything wrong. "Are you serious? You're going to kick me out of your house? Sorry to remind you that you are asking me to come to help you for the court's papers!" Felix exclaimed, defending himself. Hyunjin's eyes widened. "I never ask for help!" He says.

"Felix, do you have proof of what you're assuming?" Chan wondered. Every case of arguing with the members needs the intervention of their leader to calm everyone and to define who is right. "Of course!" The blonde put down his chopsticks and took his phone from his pocket. Then, he opened his conversation with Hyunjin and scrolled until he found his message of three days ago, the black-haired-man asking for help. "Here! Read." Felix gave his phone to Chan who attentively read all the messages. "I can't believe you really handed your phone to Chan with our conversation on display..." Hyunjin said with a sad tone. "Don't worry there are no nudes of you there, nor thirst messages." Felix confessed, starting to eat his food again. And once again, someone choked on the food, this time it was Jeongin. "Because he sent..?" The latter wondered, awkwardly. "What? No, I would never spend those kinds of things! He sees me nude in real life, not through a phone!" Hyunjin exclaimed, subconsciously wanting to hide his body even though it was already covered with clothes. Chan, on his side, was still focused on the messages and didn't react to the conversation happening around him. "Please, we're eating right now, we'll talk about your sexual life later." Minho said. "Like never? I don't want to hear what they are doing when we're not here...." Seungmin declared, looking down at his food. What kind of conversation was it anyway?