Helping

Henry POV

"Bathroom is clean" I say as I walk into the kitchen, seeing Layla bent over placing washing into the machine. I can't help but stare at her ass. She has an incredible ass, which is currently being shown off in some small shorts.
"Henry?"
I look up and notice her watching me I can't help but shrug and chuckle "what?"
"Were you checking out my ass?"
I walk towards her placing my hands on her hips and pulling her in closely.
I lean into her and whisper onto her ear "yea I was. It's simply Devine baby"

She giggles "is that so?"
"Mmmmm"
I slide my hands down and slowly grasp her ass cheeks, she groans softly "you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met Layla"
She turns and places her arms around my neck, she slowly runs her fingers up and down. I lean down and place a soft kiss to her nose and then to the sides of her mouth. She smiles and then pulls my lips to hers. The kiss is wanting and needing, she moans again and the sound goes straight to my dick.

"Henry....." she says in a breathless tone, as I kiss my way down her neck.
"Mmmm"
"Maybe we should stay in?" I pull away and look into her eyes, there dark. Dark with passion and need.
"Are you sure?"
She nods and kisses me again "I'm really sure"
I slide my hands down to her thighs and pick her up, she gasps at the motion, I walk is towards her bedroom, opening the door and walking to her bed. I place her down gently, kissing every inch of her exposed skin. As I reach her face, she smiles "are you sure?"

She nods again "baby I need words"
"Yes Henry I'm sure. Make me yours in every way"
I smile and kiss her again, this time with intent and purpose. She groans again and I feel myself harden more, this woman is so unbelievably gorgeous and I can't wait to devour her in every single possible way.

Layla POV

I roll to the side and notice the time, it's 9pm. God time really does go fast when your having fun and by fun I mean mind blowing sex with a god of a man. Henry made me feel things I don't think I've ever felt before, he was so focused on me and my pleasure, I truly felt like my whole body was going to explode. I look to my side and see Henry fast asleep. I carefully pull away from him and wrap my robe around me as I get out of bed and make my way towards the kitchen.

I make a coffee for both of us and quickly warm up some cinnamon rolls and take them back upstairs, I place them on the side table and gently crawl back to Henry. I kiss his cheek, his neck and then his lips and I see him smile. He opens his beautiful eyes and smiles down at me.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hey. Hungry?"
He rolls us over and kisses my neck "mmmmm"
"Not for me" I giggle "for actual food!"
"I suppose I can eat"

I sit up and hand him his coffee and cinnamon roll. "Thank you"
"No problem"
We sit and eat and it feels nice to be here with him.
"Layla?"
"Yeah"
"Have you been on Gracie's room since?"
I shake my head "I can't bring my self I go in there"
He nods "I understand but I just want you to know, I'm happy to help you whenever you decide to go in there"
I lean over and kiss him "thank you. I love you"
He smiles "I love you too"
He takes my mug and my plate and places them
Down on the floor.

He then kisses me again with so much passion, he slowly lies me down and kisses my neck.
"Round 4 or is it 5"
I moan "I have no idea but I need you Henry"
"I'm here baby"
He moves down my body, kissing every inch until he reaching the one place I want him more then anything and I know from that moment it's going to be a long night