Time

Henry POV

I've taken Layla to a nearby fair, we have rode a few rides and I've managed to win her a huge stuffed bear, I see her carrying it while eating her candy floss and I can't help but feel good inside. She is perfect, every part of her. She looks up at me and she smirks
"Are you staring at me?"
"Maybe"
"Hmmmm" she takes some of her candy floss and places it in my mouth. I laugh and she wraps her free arm around me as mine goes around her shoulders.
"So what we doing next?"
"Follow me"

I walk her over to a small break through the bushes and we head down a bank, to where a blanket has been laid out, with a basket of goodies and a beautiful little lake stretches out in front of us.
"Wow Henry this is gorgeous"
"Just like you"
I say as I come up behind her, places my hands at her waist, she instantly leans into me, placing her hands on mine. She turns her head and I stretch a little further to kiss her beautiful plump lips.  She hums into the kiss and I can't help my smile.

"I'll never get tired of that" She says in a low whisper. "Me either" I reply kissing her again, before helping her down on the blanket. She opens the basket and inside is every piece of food she loves, thanks to grace I was able to get a lot of inside info for this date.
"All my favourites. Grace did good"
She smirks as she takes a bite of a chocolate covered strawberry.
"She was very helpful"
She nods and offers me a bite too, which I gladly except.
"Seriously Henry this is beautiful and I'm so happy we are doing this"

"Me too. I know the moment I met you, you were special and I knew I had to get to know you even if it was only ever as friends"
"Grace told me you had a crush on me and I told her she was being silly"
"She was most definitely not being silly. You captured my attention straight away"
"Does it bother you that I didn't know who you were?"
I shake my head "it was a nice change to be honest. I love being an actor but it can get in the way of my personal life a lot"
She nods "I can only imagine"
"Does it bother you I'm an actor?"

She shakes her head "No it doesn't. It's a job Henry, you being an actor doesn't change the fact that your an amazing guy and I like you"
I lean closer to her and tuck some hair behind her ears "you like me?"
I whisper and she smiles "yes. Do you have a problem with that?"
I shake my head "definitely not. Because I like you too"
She closes the distance between us and I relish in the touch of her lips on mine. She is everything I've been waiting and dreaming for. I don't know if I could ever live with this woman now that I have her.