Important details

At Lux there were women dancing on pretty much every service. Maze was in a skippy little outfit watching a young handsome man watch her as she gave him dirty sexual looks before she got up and walked away she knew she had his attention. He followed her upstairs as he looked for her until he saw her in the hot tub. She knew he had followed her and even grinned though he couldn't see her face as she did. What are you waiting for? She asked him. Hop in she told him as he started taking off his clothes and got in with her as she seductively motioned him over by the tip of her finger. He wanted to kiss her but instead she pushed his head under the water. Lucifer and I (outfit 12)  greeted Sergei while Maze laughed and enjoyed torturing this man. He was probably some kind of lead from our previous case on the missing things within Luci's box that had his wings in it. Waters are a bit rough are they? He asked him. What are you doing? He asked us. Isn't obvious I asked him? As I kneeled down next to him a devilish look on my face. Then Lucifer took over he told him that we were going to brutally torture him until he gave him what he wanted then asked about where his wings were. Why did we think this mortal had them?

Well I'm sure he will tell us because if I were him I'd be hella confused as well. When he said he had no idea what we were talking about Maze shoved his head back under water. Why do they always insist on being so difficult? He asked her. Maze laughed at this torture and then Luci told her to pull him back up he made himself clear that he was not playing. Let's try this again. My wings please?! The man asked him why he would take his wings. I could think of two at least. Sell them on the black market or keep them as trophy because they were so beautiful. After all he didn't even know who we were. So why would he take something of his? He intro us to him and then told him he knew who he was and that he was a known smuggler that would move anything he could get his trashy little hands on. I don't have them I swear he pleaded. He started saying he didn't know what he would do with a pair before Maze shoved his head back under water. Maybe if I hit him a few times she suggested. Though I hate to say it IDK if violence is the trick here he said.

He even went as far as to wonder if this human "stain" as he called him was actually telling the truth. While I suggested that since he was human and didn't know who or even for that matter what we were what would he had wanted with them? They would've had to have been either a true believer that knew what they were and whose they were to even take them in the first place or know they were there or they had to be an immortal someone that was working against us or double crossing us. Wanted to see him suffer. To get him angry to make him go back to who he was before go back to hell and punish them to his liking this was a huge crime in our world. But Maze got upset scold Lucifer that this man was scum and would say anything. Then Lucifer had the audacity to use the it's not you it's me line in this case it's not him it's us. We were confused by this and according to Lucifer this had been the 5th time this week we'd done this with 5 different men. Perhaps dare I say we're going about this the wrong way. He suggested. He felt it may be time to seek out a professional. A professional in what?! Maze was a professional at torturing people and getting what she wanted as was Lucifer.

At the police station the following morning Dan was warning Chloe she shouldn't be there right now and everyone was giving her dirty looks but not the same as last night as Maze did with the victim. She asked him if she had a "hate me" sign on her face. But no this was about Malcom? Malcom who? Well don't worry we'll get you all caught up. What about him she asked him? Apparently he'd been in a coma for months now. Whoever he was. But apparently the wife decided to pull the plug and he was dying today and apparently she was still investigating him for corruption. Corruption from what? What did he do? So what they hate me even more now since I didn't put a halo on his head? She asked. But Dan warned her to stay away from the station tonight. Apparently the other cops were stagging an awake there tonight. And an alive awake for that matter I guess. Anything else? She asked him as he pulled her further into the room he told her that it would make everyone's lives a lot easier if she would close the investigation. Hell no! She felt that they were actually making progress there for a sec but once again he was on team everyone eles! I'm trying to protect you he claimed. From what? She asked as if she couldn't handle herself just fine as we've seen.