I will not take no for an answer

Chloe was in the shower trying to process all that has happened so far. Like the gun shot. That she went to go see Jimmy how he banged his head on the glass calling him the devil and me a siren. He pushed Joe through the glass just by a little shove. But glass was everywhere. And me a "siren" she couldn't deny I was beautiful. But in her thought process she heard a noise. Two different noises. One downstairs one in Luke's room. She wrapped her towel around herself and grabbed her gun. And left the bathroom after turning the water off. She felt that one of the noises could be Luke getting ready for the day. But the other noise? Was someone other than them in the house? She looks around the lower floor slowly looking for the intruder. When it's Lucifer that she saw. He was in the kitchen making breakfast. She was so surprised by his appearance that she dropped her towel.

She asked him what he was doing. He said making breakfast. When we heard shouting Luke and I came out of his room. Luke don't come down here there's an intruder in the house. Hm well at least mine was invited. He started. Farrah is here too? She called up. I'm guessing your downstairs friend is Lucifer. He called down. BTW can I go shower now if you're done? Did she stay the night? No she flew in this morning. I like her company. That makes one of us. Chloe calls up and yeah whatever you can go take a shower. She is quick to pick up her towel when he first greets her. You broke into my house? Luke at least invited his intruder. Her I like. Well you were taking so long in the shower detective. What do you do in there? He asked her. My sister sings maybe thinks I wouldn't be surprised if she cried. I often smell my scent on her. Must be a comforting scent when she comes to and from hell. You are unbelievable! She scolded him. He'd been told that before but it was usually a compliment.

I want to shoot you she growled at him. He said go ahead that he was immortal. Farrah got hurt from a bullet she corrected. Yes but only after she turned and saw your cousin was standing there making sure she was ok. She didn't start bleeding until then he must make her vulnerable. That's the only reason I can think that would make an immortal being not look to be immortal. She scolded him to get out of her house now but he was insistant that they should eat breakfast first. But he wanted to discuss the next case. She said there was no next case and she tried to pull him out of the house. But Dan and Trixie walk in. He tells her that they're already running late. And then they see what is happening in the kitchen. She runs to hug Lucifer wondering if I'm here too. Upstairs with your cousin he fends her off with a piece of bacon. Did someone call for me? I ask walking down the stairs. Farrah! She runs to hug me. What in G-D's name are you two doing here? Dan asked. Not in his name neither of us Lucifer starts. Our own free will. Though my sister was asked. Trixie asked us all if we had a sleepover. Chloe said no which was in fact true. We got here this morning. Luke asked me to come over Lucifer let himself in though.

What are you doing here? She asked them. Dan said Trixie forgot her report. Wanna see it? She asks Lucifer and I. She pulls him behind her in one hand and drags me with the other. I said ok. Dan asked her if they slept together he said no that she hadn't had the pleasure of doing so. Everybody out except for Farrah and Luke she's his guest and Luke is showering. Everyone else get out Trixie has to go to school. And Luke and I have to get ready for work. Working for the two of you unless he has a gig to get to. Farrah this is tame for you. You're just dressed in simple black. Simple is nice sometimes. We live such complicated lives. No don't throw me out again Lucifer begs her. Again? Dad asks between the two of them. So this is a habit? Shocking isn't it? Lucifer asked him. He said he'd never been thrown out of anywhere except for Heaven of course and while Farrah wasn't kicked out she left at free will and kicked herself out as she put it. So they all leave and Dan says he's disappointed in her as she closes the door behind all of them. Today Luke and I did have a gig today. We had to get ready for the fashion show. So I had to wait for him or fly there on my own. And in the meantime Lucifer went to go see Dr. Linda.