Before Lux

We all know that there was once a war going on in Heaven. How G-D kicked Lucifer out. And how G-D really isn't a hands on kind of dad. We also know as far as we know that only G-D himself can make new angels. I'm the youngest and the last of my kind. I'm physically mentally and emotionally 16 years old. But in Angel years I'm still like a good billion or so years old. I often go to and from Earth and Heaven coming and going as I please as I observe humanity and humans. They are strange creatures but also they are very fascinating.

Don't believe everything you hear. Michael father's oldest and Lucifer's twin brother he's not as good as everyone says he is. And Lucifer is not the evil devil everyone thinks he is. And he give you what you most desire. It will work on everyone even me. Everyone except for one person. But that's still a ways away for now. Lucifer feels he's being punished. And most of the angels even hate him. But when it came to the war I was on his side. He's also my best friend. I always confined in and feel safe with him and tell him everything. But I make sure he never uses his powers on me without my consent.

It seems there are days where I'm the only one believes him believes in him cares and loves him. I had the freewill to leave the Silver City and join Lucifer as he took over hell. Sending souls into a hell loop of their own. But after what feels like forever it gets to be boring. Only when he's punishing people does he really ever show his "true" face. As most people call it including him. But I'm not afraid. And he doesn't like having to use it. He likes making people's dreams and desires come true. He really a good guy but people don't like to pay the price when he comes to collect a favor. But at least he can never lie. Even if he told people that he was the devil no one would believe him they would think Lucifer was only a stage name. Any time I've been to Earth and I try and tell people I'm an angel they go "yeah you are."

But they don't actually believe me. There was one person. His name was Luke. He believed in everything. Once he believed me I showed him my wings. Then he really believed me. I would go back and forth between Earth and Hell. I wasn't locked up down there or whatever so I could come and go as I pleased. Not that Lucifer was but he a special coin that he used. I called Mazikeen aunt Maze and she taught me how to fight. And if I need to then to torture people. I stayed with my big brother. As we sat on thrones overlocking hell. But when you do this for well as long as Luci's been doing this for you get a little board. I had tried my best not to talk about going to Earth but as a big brother the devil has his ways of getting his little sister to tell him what he wants.

The irony that an all powerful being like an angel would have a weakness like mortal it turns out despite the fact that Lucifer doesn't bleed that humans and angels really do have a lot in common. So now because I'd rather not face the brotherly consequences I just tell him and he lives through my experiences. When I talk about Luke he insists that I have feelings for him. And he asked about where he lived. L.A. And do you keep contact with him? I get good reception down here in hell. You know as much as I adore your company little sister. This is my punishment not yours you can fly away from here and live on Earth with this boy start a life for yourself. Be happy go to and from to the Silver City. And yet you stay. Why? Because Luci you're my big brother and I love you and I don't want you to feel lonely and you're my best friend.

Well I suppose those are pretty good reasons. I love that you stay here with me. How you come and go as you please. Maybe we should take a trip together. Go to L.A. start a life for both of us. A world of adventure a world of sin a world of luxury. I could have a bar and an apartment right above. I could sing and play the piano and we'd have dancers we both could sing. It would be like a show. And we'd co own the place. I can see it now. Just the two of us living in luxury. Helping people follow their desires. Getting ourselves into trouble. What fun that would be. My partner in crime. Yes? He nudged me. Of course Luci whatever you want. It's not like these lost souls are going anywhere. They can leave whenever they want. No one would ever know. That settles that. Let's go you me Maze. What do you say?

And that's how we decided to go take a trip to Earth more specifically L.A. brother and sister due angels in disguise. That actually sounds like the name of a T.V. show. We bought out a space and built ourselves an apartment fit for a king. Or well the devil himself. And wow he has expensive taste. He once asked me what my greatest desire was. It was hard to resist the power. And he hadn't meant to really use it he was just asking me. But I couldn't help but tell him anyways. How I wanted to see my name in lights and be famous for acting and singing. But it made me feel bad because angels weren't supposed to think that way. Fame and fortune.

He said that this desire would favor free since I'd been sticking around with him since the war in heaven when I didn't need to. And he hadn't asked me too. We started Lux and we lived behind the scenes we were having an amazing time just living life. But when G-D's worst goody two shoes angel comes to bust our chops is our fun over?!