This is personal

It was a "normal" day at Lux (outfit 10)  Luke was working the bar with Maze I was sitting with them at the bar. Thankfully I was not a distraction but I'm sure either of them would've told me if I was. Or rather Maze would but she could do this job on her own. But I think she likes Luke well enough or they wouldn't get along or work well together. She would've had me go away if I was bothering them. And of course big brother Lucifer was at the piano singing some songs.

Meanwhile while we were here there was a crime going on in a warehouse. A man with a shipping container with probably something illegal in it I'm guessing. They said it was going to San Diego and one of the guys wanted to know from the other guy who gave the order.

Then he said something about a 413 and bringing down the Morningstar thing here. What did whatever this was have to do with myself or more likely my brother? What Morningstar thing? But then there were some grunts and gagging and something snapped. Someone on the hand radio thing asked him if he was ok and wondered what was going on before there was a thud. What had happened? Police? Maze? Speaking of Chloe she was in her home treating Trixie like she was a criminal. What made you think you could get away with it? If you come clean now I'll go easy on you. Tell me did you eat the chocolate cake? No mommy she told her even though the evidence was right on her face. And Dan wasn't helping he was laughing because it was just cake but to Chloe it wasn't about the cake it was the fact that she was lying. So Dan tried instead. He asked Trixie if she remembered them having a talk about how lying was a bad thing. And told her that a piece of her birthday cake was missing and he didn't eat it and mommy didn't eat it and then she confessed that she ate it. But said that Lucifer said it was ok.

I found it very interesting that Luci would've told her it was ok to lie. Let's see where she's going with this. But of course this was of no surprise to Chloe. And disappointing to Dan from Chloe. Apparently at some point Lucifer told Trixie if you really want to do something you should do it and I really wanted that chocolate cake. And that Farrah said yes but I should practice self control and that cake was an award and that I wasn't an adult and couldn't just do whatever I felt like doing and that cake was a sometimes food not an everyday food. It's dessert not a meal. And then they sibling bickered about how Lucifer said that she was an angel and could eat whatever she wanted whenever she wanted because she doesn't gain weight because she's an angel. And Farrah said but I'm not and that I would eventually and that I shouldn't be taking bad advice from him and he told me to follow my desires. She said this was not like when she wanted to be an actress/singer that it was better advice for her than it was for me. And then they bickered about how they were not cartoon angel and devil on my shoulder but that they might as well be because she was telling me to be good but Lucifer was being devilish and giving me "bad advice" as she said as she put her hands on her hips and give him a mean look. But instead of listening to either of them my brain was confused and my stomach was hungry and ended up listening to Lucifer in the end.

He told Trixie to her stuff and he was glad to see that advice from Lucifer and I was on a personal responsibility plan. She tried to cut him off and say it wasn't like that but Dan cut her off and said that her personal business was not his business but when it comes to Trixie at the very least keep Lucifer out of it. Her phone rang she said she'd be there and then told Dan not to forget Taco Tuesday but Dan said he couldn't do it because he was gonna be on a stakeout but she said they had planned family time so that Trixie would have some normalcy during the separation and he said I know but that this was important. I thought you wanted to work things out. But he said he couldn't help it because this was work. Yeah I've heard that one before and then she talked to the person on the phone about Long Beach. She told Dan that when Trixie asked where he was tomorrow night that she'll tell her that something important came up. Meanwhile inside of Lux Maze came arm and arm with two women both their names were Britney and they were there for the after-after party. I rolled my eyes.