A/N

Hello!

THIS WORK IS BOOTY, TRASH, YUCK, GO READ THE UPDATED VERSION. The only reason I don't delete is bc I'm nostalgic and sentimental. *sigh*

To explain: It has been a long time since I have re-read this work and in doing so, I discovered many issues, as I'm sure most of you are aware.

I decided to take it upon myself to attempt revising this story. I've found that no matter how much I edit or fill in plot holes, this work is never going to be perfect. Even with the fact that I went through and edited everything.

Honestly, I'm pretty content with where it is now. Believe it or not, I've put a ton of effort into trying to make this story better. I first started writing and publishing this when I was 15, its conclusion being when I was 16 years old, still with little to no experience.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if I went back and re-read this work AGAIN for the billionth time, I would still find grammatical errors and plot holes. With all sincerity, this work is immature for me. Very nostalgic, from the later part of my childhood. I loved the vision within this story, and it's actually been a beautiful challenge trying to edit this to the best of my ability.

But at a certain point, it starts to feel like there's nothing else I can do. Therefore, I think I've finally finished updating this. If you have comments, questions, or feedback, please feel free to comment and/or reach out to me, I would love to hear what you think.

I COMPLETELY RE-WROTE THIS STORY, THE (finished) UPDATED VERSION IS ON MY PROFILE. I RECOMMEND YOU READ THAT INSTEAD!

Thank you for reading! I truly hope you enjoyed <3

Don't stop shining my beautiful stars ;)

~Ms.Witch