Chapter 25: Pinky Promise

(This is the Wedding Part 1, Unedited and the second part of the wedding would be out by tomorrow or tonight

(This is the Wedding Part 1, Unedited and the second part of the wedding would be out by tomorrow or tonight. Please ignore my errors cause I was not in the right state of mind penning this down.)

Christopher Romano

Okay, so we came up with an excellent plan to destroy Alvaro. We have this mafia council to which we have to explain about all the alliances and all. I can't kill Alvaro because the contract is signed the way that it can't be said something is wrong with it, so all the blame would come on me.

Now the excellent plan is that if I marry Ariella and then he harms her, I have the full right to shoot the asshole.

He knew, this loophole and that's why he didn't touch me or my family, he touched her and because she didn't come in any relation with me, I fucking couldn't do anything to him other than capturing his men.

I sigh, looking at myself in the mirror cause yeah, me and Ariella are getting married in the next 30 minutes if to say anything and I am actually mad at her because of what happened yesterday. I know she hates me but those words were ouch.

I fix the cufflinks on my white dress shirt and slip the royal black blazer on, grabbing my tie cause I dunno how to fix it and yeah, I will ask mum or Els to do it.

I walk down the stairs of the hotel room we are in at the moment and the plan is to fly back to Italy right after the wedding, it's not good to stay here any longer cause almost all the mafias know about our safehouses here, we even got the marriage arranged at the hotel so that the exact location of our safehouses can't be traced.

I see Elena grab two huge bags of her junk food trash and then plops the bags on the sofas as I look at her curiously.

What the fuck is she doing?

''Els, you better fix this tie,'' I shriek at my sister and she completely ignores me as she presents her whole chocolate stack to Ana, Alan's daughter. Yes, we got him here and explained the shit cause Ariella didn't or well, couldn't bring herself to.

I know she is guilty about all the mess Alvaro created, but she doesn't have to be. It's not her fault that her father is an asshole. And I also know she didn't tell Alan so that he wouldn't get caught up in it as well.

Alan and I signed an alliance, even sent it to the council, making us one of the most feared mafia leaders if the council approves, the benefit it gives is that we will have more support if we were to start a war against Alvaro's mafia.

30 minutes till I get married, till we get married and there's no ounce of emotion in her, except for anger and guilt I believe.

''El, fix my tie,'' I command and she gives me the middle finger as the two discuss which chocolate is better and Ana giggles cutely at me.