Chapter 9: Red

Christopher Romano

Christopher Romano

This woman can never let loose. And if she does, she forces herself in control.

She smiled unknowingly but she did, I guess the prettiest smile I have ever seen and I complimented her. Complimented her about how her smile could bring light to everyone'd day.  She has made her life even more complicated than it should be. Her eyes didn't look bitter, but sweet like honey. It made her left dimple pop out and she looked happy, as if she was a normal person with a normal life, when she isn't.

Her niece the same as her. She was really cute and pretty though, just like Ariella but the bitter sass is what they share in common.

The way she walked, as if no can come in her way, while lightly swaying her hips, all I could about how sexy her ass is, her hourglass figure even more prominent from behind. My thoughts were interrupted when she turned around and gave me the finger, making me smirk. She knows I was staring at her ass, and I know somewhere she liked my eyes there, even though she won't admit it.

And the way those two fuckers were eyeing her up, looking at her as if they wanted to cherish her, made me to not accept the partnership. If I was with the two of them, there was a 50% chance that Ariella's company wouldn't stand a chance against us, but the way the two of them were brutally rejected by her made me do the same.

I said, I'd destroy her if she doesn't watch her sass and she doesn't and now I want her in every way possible. All women fear me and if they don't, me holding up a gun to their foreheads definitely makes them run in the other direction. Not like her, holding up a knife to me and threatening me back. That is what making me want her, her boldness, her independence and the no-nonsense attitude. Her darkness.

She made me, one of the scariest mafias in the world, make a fucking request. And I did. Call me blinded by her darkness or anything but this woman has power, she knows it and she uses it. She made me make a request with the most hateable word of mine 'Please' with the damn power of hers.

I wanted to taste those plump pink lips of hers, literally having my lip almost graze hers made me horny as fuck. But she warned me about being too close again. Like I said, always in control.

My father is currently gun shot, he went to a mission without me again like 5 days ago and returned home with his right shoulder shot and a few gashes here and there. But I can't let her know about that. I can't let any outsider to know about it, so we just told the media, that my father is sick and needs rest.

I need to get the shit done with Ariella cause we don't know what the fuckers are planning. She literally said, that she can destroy them in days and one thing I know about her is that she doesn't make empty threats. When she said, she could, she would. And I don't think me partnering up with those two would have let her down in the slightest bit.

'Text me when you are downstairs.' I saw her text popping on my phone and it literally made me roll my eyes. I texted her that I am right outside her building and it would take me a minute to park, even though I just departed from mine. This woman is always fashionably late.