Chapter 7: Interest

Ariella Diego

Ariella Diego

My alarm -or should I say Alan's- is a fucking whore?

The one I threw off at my mirror obviously broke and then I borrowed Alan's and this bastard gave me the old one he had and that shit rang so slow that it took me about 10 minutes to hear it before I literally smashed it on the floor. I guess it's pretty clear why I don't put an alarm on my phone.

The light sunlight in my room annoying me to hell.

Mornin', bitch!

Another fucking whore ruining my day!

I literally groaned while getting out of my bed, like a real long groan and then freaking wore my slippers in the opposite feet they had to be in.  I realised it when I tripped over nothing, absolutely nothing but over my own goddamn feet. And landed on my stomach. And then I was so sleepy that I laid down on the floor and slept for a good 10 minutes before I got cold.

I filled myself up with tons of motivation about how I want a coffee to not look like a ghost anymore and my heels waiting to be ticked when I basically make people run for god to save their lives and that made me stand up on my feet, which now have correct slippers, to get ready.

A-fucking-mazing start of the day!

I put a purple colour toothpaste on my brush before checking it like twice if it's toothpaste or not and then got so busy in checking mails that the toothpaste in my mouth was leaking from my mouth on my black t-shirt.

Like cum leaking from your mou-

I don't wanna hear anymore of it.

Now taking a cold shower cause I forgot to tell the maids to get it fixed but it made me feel refreshed so not complaining, I finally can comb my hair out which sticking up in all places- like an erection- and then choose my outfit which didn't take me long cause I usually don't dress up to impress people and today is one of that 'usually'.

Picking out the first thing that I saw, which wasn't that bad, or it's pretty chick actually, I just slipped it on, moving onto my heels which I wear to make people run to their Mommas and obviously, to look taller.