Chapter 3: Indeed on!

Ariella Diego

Ariella Diego

Glad I got my pocket knife!

Wait a minute!!! Are you two gonna have this angry sex?

What the fuck?

Yeah, well, he is angry and you are angry and the close proximity between you tw-

I don't wanna hear anything anymore.

Just stating facts!

''I'd watch that sass if I were you, Ariella,'' He said. Why does my name sound so hot rolling off his tongue.. His Italian accent makes it even sexier.

Think about him thrusting inside you and moaning i-

Not the time, whore!!!

Yep considering that we got a gun poking our abdomen, I might consider to shut up! :)

Thank the fucking lords!

Thank me, you whore!

I swore to ignore you but can't as you are jumping like a ping pong ball somewhere in my head!!

''I'd watch that demanding tone if I were you,'' Oh goodness what's his first name??? I don't even know this guy's first name?

This hot guy's first name!

''Whatever the fuck your first name is,'' I said with a sharp glare, not breaking eye contact. If he can be intimidating, I can be too. If he thinks he can make me a scared kitty then I ain't standing here listening to him demand bullshit!

His fingers tightening the slightest bit round my throat and that damn smirk on his face -handsomely sculptured face- before he parted my legs from his right hand and stood in between them.

You should have worn a skirt! Though I appreciate the white lace underwear underneath!

Fuck off, whore!!

''That sass of yours can get you in hell loads of trouble,'' he said, pressing himself more against me and his pistol poking my abdomen again. This time a little harder than before. If it get pressed a tad bit more, My abdomen is gonna bruise.

''That tone of yours can get you in hell loads of trouble,'' I just repeated his words against him?

YOU GO GIRL!!

YOU GO AWAY, GIRL!

This time he doesn't speak but leaves my throat only to take out his pistol that was pressing against my abdomen and hold it close to my head.

Thank the fucking lords my tummy's not gonna bruise!!

NOW HE HAS IT ARRANGED ON YOUR TEMPLE!

That's not something I care about.

GOD I DON'T WANNA DIE! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

SHUT THE DAMN FLAPPY DUCK FUCK MOUTH OF YOURS UP!!!!!