Chapter 24: Twenty-four hours

Ariella Diego

Ariella Diego

Do you wanna know my main fucking problem at the moment?

That is my fucking tits, Elena says she has a C cup and Carina too so now there's no bras for me cause my boobs are a fucking d cup.

I know I got big boobs or well mid boobs, they are like so sexy I swear.

And the one I was wearing is in the laundry now so there's no way Ima take it outta it.

I love my tits but the fucking problem is that if I wear anything I have to go out in, I must wear a bra or my nippies poke out like little attention whores.

Hola you little bitch!

You see what I mean..

And why you might think I need one right now, is that we directly went to the Romano private jets and boom right now I am in Italy cause yeah whores Alvaro's men had tracked our location down, technically I would have been announcing my marriage at the press conference but yeah, we don't get everything we want.

I haven't spoken to Chris after well, you know..

SOMEONE'S BLUSHING LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH SHE IS!

Oh fuck off. I have been avoiding him and the same goes for him, yeah, it's awkward.

It's not.

Don't fucking interrupt.

So, I mean we went directly to the private jets, plan changed in the middle of our way back and Carina surprised me with a bear hug, which I gladly returned because A) I needed that and B) Mom hugs actually feel good and I don't remember any that I got from my own so Ima steal one from Carina every chance I get.

His father was also not as cold as the last time, I mean he wasn't cold at all and he was quite nice and WHORES WE HAD A FUCKING CONVERSATION ON HOW MUCH OF AN ASS AND PRAT CHRIS IS AND ELENA OBVIOUSLY POPPED IN.

I swear it was one of the most realistic conversations I ever had.

Even his father and Elena couldn't deny with my reasonings.

Stupid comments, fuckboy vibes, annoying way of sitti-

Okay, I will mention that myself as we get further and yeah, he and Carina glared at us all the time.

Such a Mama's boy.

True.

So I need clothes and a few underwear but right now most importantly a bra to pop my tits in.

Why didn't you ask him to get you a few when he was at the mall?

You mean I would have called him and been like 'Hey Chris, your mumsy's and sissy's titties are tiny tiny and mine are big bigger so would you mind walking in a lingerie store, which you won't I know, and grab a few pairs for me, also don't forget matching underwear cause i love matching them.