Chapter 6: Señorita

Christopher Romano

Christopher Romano

For the first time in my life, I felt concerned for someone other than my family. I felt the need to protect that someone, reassure that someone and guard that someone from this whole world.

And that someone is none other than Ariella Diego.

Even when she was keeping her cold, emotionless face on, I could see the cold sweat on her forehead, her hands turning white and her eyes turning dizzy and lightly glossy. And I wanted- no I felt the need to hold her close and tell her that she is alright. I immediately signalled my men who were scattered in the room to tell the paparazzi to fucking calm down, though I don't think she noticed.

But this woman is so psychotic that she started throwing sass from that pretty mouth of hers the second she felt better. A second ago she literally was about to turn white and pale and the second later she was making others turn white and pale.

Then she just got up because her patience level was down to zero from hundred which literally took about 1 minute and 20 seconds to go down and then she left while giving me a small nod.

She looked insecure, as if she knew I knew that she had an anxiety attack and I would ya know- taunt her to death or something, which I wouldn't but she got a thick skull to understand that. I mean why would I help her in the first place if I wanted to tease her about it?

And I guess the first time in her life, she didn't argue about something was my hand on her thigh.. She did threaten to use her knife on me, which I wouldn't mind cause it was hot as fuck when she did that, but she didn't even argue when I squeezed it or moved my hand a little upper..

I bet she loved me gripping her thigh, or maybe she was too worn out to remove it.. I had better go with the first reason..

Her calling me Chris in that honey-sweet voice and making it sound as if she is fucking pissed, literally turns me on as fuck but in the whole conference she did not even once say it.. She only called me by my last name but I'd rather have her taking my first.

I don't know why I let her call me Chris. No one in my entire family except my parents has done that.. There was a cousin of mine who had this huuuge ass crush on me and called me Chris and then I literally got her tortured for two days until she finally went away from my life..

And now, I am in Diego Industries' main building where Ariella herself usually is. I bet on my dick, this woman is so ambitious that she must have gone to the company first rather than go home and rest to let the world know that she 'left the meeting early because she had other shit to do' and not 'I was fucking pissed with the no-sense-at-all questions and left to rest'. What can I say, she got a reputation to protect.

Now, entering the Diego industries, I thought it would be like all boring and nothing modern but she has literally upgraded the fuck out of this company. Modern exterior, modern interior and all of this in mid-dark aesthetic. Didn't know she had a good taste.