Chapter 2: Triggering

Ariella Diego

Ariella Diego

I ran my hand through my hair due to the headache some fucktards were giving me. My head hurts like the bitch I am and I really wanna drink a coffee or even better, be back home cuddled up in my bra and sweatpants under the covers and eat ice-cream.
Also watch Frozen!

''WHAT THE HELL WERE THE FIVE OF YOU DOING FROM THE PAST THREE MONTHS?'' I ignored my 'desires' and yelled out on the saints. I need an answer now bitches. This was supposed to be the final meeting just to discuss a few important key points so that I could edit the presentation and show it to the investors who are gonna land their asses in my office next week. But these asswipes are sitting here like saints having nothing, absolutely nothing done.

Absolutely A-fucking-mazing, right?

''THE ONLY WORKING CONDITIONS I PLACED FOR THE LOT OF YOU,'' I pointed my index finger at them, ''WAS TO FUCKING WORK,'' I screamed out again in anger. Still no reply! Are the dead?

Nah! but, are they testing your patience?

I guess they are.

''SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME!'' I fisted my hands and slammed them on the glass table making all of them flinch. At Least now I know that these pussies are alive.
No answer yet?
God they are really not gonna mess with me again after this. Either they were too lazy to do it or someone paid them off.

This time bitches, Ima lash out so hard that all of you will fall off your chairs along with your urine leaking out from your slacks and pray like saints.

Come on, Ella!! ONE TWO THRE-

''Miss Diego!''
Did the pussies finally speak?

IT'S HOTTIE!! LOOK!!

Shut up whore! But Whore, what the fuck?

''Mr. Romano,'' I acknowledged his presence with a slight nod. My cheeks were still burning from the anger I was gathering up inside me. God, did he really have to see me yelling like a loudspeaker?
Not sure how to answer this, but he did!

''Someone is crabby today!'' he commented with a smirk and I clenched my jaw.
DON'T LASH OUT! HE IS TOO HOT TO BE SCREAMED ON!

Great! Now even this whore hates me!

''Someone was pretty fine actually. Until a few people had to ruin someone's day. Ain't I right Mr. Romano?'' I asked and the taunting tone was evitable if he got a brain to notice it. He leaned against the doorframe with a taunting smirk which I won't mind wiping off his face. He is hot and a dick at the same time.

He is a HOT DICK and probably also has one!

Ima shut you out of my brain, WHORE!

''Well I wanted to escort you to the meeting if your day won't be ruined by that as well,'' he said, tauntingly.
THE FUCK MAN?