Chapter 14

(Nick's pov)

Today was the day when I was going to the arcade with Jack and I was so excited it's been a while since I have been to an arcade.

I was getting ready, I pulled a blue jeans and a black shirt and on top of that a denim jacket, I styled my hair and put on some perfume and looked at my self in mirror, I looked good I will not lie thanks to my parents for my good looks.

Jack came to pick me, I entered his car and he pulled out of my parking lot.

I tried to act as manly as possible I even learned to dap but all my efforts got wasted in few seconds"Hey, you look great today" Jack said and here I was blushing again but I didn't let him see that and replied " Thanks, you also look great today..umm I mean you look great every day " I realised what I had just said and was about to say something so Jack won't get any bad ideas but my phone rang and it was my mom's call, I received it and she was asking me about her Gmail password which she kept and never told me, I said I don't know and she just ended the call, as soon as the call ended we arrived at the arcade.

Jack and I played a lot of video games and a lot of matches also and I ended up winning most of them, I suggest that we should eat something and we bought some ice cream, Jack finished his ice cream and ran to an empty pool table.

" Nick, let me challenge you with this game and I am 100% sure that you can not beat me in this " Jack said confidently.

" Well... you are right you can easily beat me in this because I don't know how to play pool game " I said with a frown.

"Well it's okay I ca- Jack was interrupted by a call and excused himself, while he was talking in his phone, I got a flashback of that one time when me and my family went to an arcade and my dad was trying to teach me how to play pool game but I refused to learn it, well now I was regretting it a lot.

Jack ended his call and came back to me" It's okay Nick, if you don't know how to play it I will teach you " I swear to God my heart was about to jump out of my mouth and run away, "Jack. me. teaching. pool. he will be so close to me " I was taken out of my thought when Jack came to my side "Shall we start". I was to stunned to say anything so I just nodded and looked at the table.

"See the game is to sink the balls in the pocket in numerical order from 1-9. Each player takes turns going up to the 9 ball, the one to sink the 9 ball first wins" Jack explains more about the game rules and finally pauses " now let me teach you how to play this game hold this " he hands me the stick and I keep the tip of the stick against the white ball, and what happens next literally gives me a heart attack, Jack came behind me and kept his both hands on my both hands and leaned a bit so I had to do the same my back was pressed against his muscular chest, I didn't even pay attention to the game, I was getting suffocated by his cologne.. he smelt so good I didn't even noticed when the ball got in the hole and I scored a point, I practiced some more and then me and Jack played a few matches and he won almost all of them.

It was time to go and I was sad because not every day I get to hangout with Jack alone. We sat in the Jack's car and started driving towards my house's direction, the drive to my house was silent but thank god it was a comfortable silence, Jack dropped me and we exchanged our good byes. I didn't even realise that I was smiling like an idiot untill Sam my brother opened the door and said that I looked like a creep standing at the door smiling.

"What's up with you?" My brother asked.

"Nothing" I said smiling again recollecting whatever we did today.

Sorry for the lateee update, I was busy with school and a lot of things,I will try to update regularly. Have a nice day.😊😊