Chapter 12

(Peter's pov)

"When are you going to start ?"

Right now I was sitting on my bed and infront of me was Max sitting on a chair.

I was so nervous right now and a little bit excited.

I pulled my Jean's zip down and started moving my hand up and down on my dick.

"Don't look down look at me." Max said

I lifted my head up and saw that Max was staring right into my soul. I moved my hand faster I just wanted to finish quickly.

" Don't do it in a hurry " Max said, I slowed down my hand movements, I closed my eyes and I was trying not to moan and the fact that Max was watching me kinda turned me on, suddenly I felt a hand on my hand  I gasped so hard, I saw that Max was beside me and was holding my hand with which I was jerking.

"Relax I not going to touch your dick" he said in my ear his breath tickling my ear . I am just helping cause someone here don't know how to jerk off properly.

He tighten his grip (not too hard) on my hand which squeezed my dick and I let out a moan.

Aghh! I quickly closed my mouth with my other hand.

You don't need to hold back your moans nobody will listen, he started moving his hand. Even if he was not touching my dick, it felt like he was touching me and I came within a few seconds he stared.

Max let a small chuckle and said " What is this Peter? Did you not jerk off for a long time or... He came close to ear and whispered is it because of me that you came so quickly".

I- it's no-nothing like that! I pushed him a little and quickly went to my bathroom to wash my hands, I saw myself in the mirror, I was red in colour, suddenly the bathroom door opens and Max enters and stands behind me looking at me through the mirror.

He then leaned closer and his hard member was touching my ass. " Look what you did to me, I was going take your help dealing with it but we can do it some other time."

I turned my head to face him.
"What do you mean-"

"Aren't People downstairs waiting for us ?" Max questioned.

"Omg!" I remembered what we actually came for, I pushed him and ran to my computer to search for pictures.

( Nick's pov )

I was alone with Jack and wanted to talk to him but nothing was coming in mind.

So are you free next week ? Jack asked.

Yeah, why?

I was thinking if you can come to my house to play games so that I can beat you this time.

I let out a chuckle," I can come but I'm not sure if you can beat me or not."

"Are you challenging me??"

"Does it sound like that?"

"Yeah."

"Then I am."

"Okay then, challenge accepted." He says.

We talked some more when finally Max and Peter came.

"Ohh! You guys are early I thought you would come after 3 days." I said.

"Ikr, but what to do Peter was in a hurry." Max said.

I rolled my eyes, "What took you guys so long?"

"The internet was slow." Peter said. Eyeing Max. Something definitely happened between them. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~