~Chapter 18~

(Jack's pov)~~~~~

I never had interest in girls, while all my friends bragged about their girlfriends that how beautiful and sexy they are I just simply nodded, I was 15 when I realised that why all the girls in my class had a crush on the young Jonny Depp and I totally agreed with them 'in my mind ofcourse', I didn't gave much thought to my love life as I have only dated 2-3 girls and all of them didn't last more then 3-4 months and after that I  was always occupied by basketball and studies untill I saw Nick, I always thought that he was cute....... I still do but at that time I had not realised about my sexuality and didn't gave much thought to it but after a few months when our 11th grade started and I got paired with Nick and Peter for our English project (which we still didn't complete) first I thought that it was just a normal crush but the more time I spent with Nick and the more I got to know him only made my feelings stronger for him and right now I was in the backyard thinking about all the things that happened today at the party.

I never thought I would give Nick a hickey and that too in a party like this, I don't think that I would ever be able to forget that moment......my god Nick's skin was so soft and he smelt like strawberries, I was not surprised because he looks just like a strawberry whenever he wears his pink hoddie and today he looked soo hot in his outfit, only I know how much I held back when I was giving him a hickey, I don't even know if he swings that way or not but I have this feeling that he is not straight at least because whenever I compliment him he always blushes....I was lost in my thoughts when Nick calls me from behind 'speak of the Angel' I thought, He joined me saying that it was too hot inside and he wanted some fresh air,'Well the only thing which is hot here is you' I thought, he sat next to me with some distance, I thought for a while that no one is here right now and it would be a perfect moment to tell Nick about my feelings, I didn't think about anything like 'what if he says no or what will I do if he says yes' I just had one thing in my mind ' Jack it's NOW or NEVER ' I took a deep breath, ofcourse I would be nervous it was my first time telling someone that I like them.

I shifted a little closer to Nick he was looking at the stars, I called him and said that I want to tell him something and took his hand in my hand he was totally flustered and asked what I wanted to tell him, I again took a deep breath.

"NICK I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND I LIKE YOU ALOT" I said and looked at him, after listening what I said Nick looked at me like I had grown 2 horns on my head.

"Nick! Why are you so silent? please say something!"

"Am I dreaming!??" Nick asked

"Umm...no, but just a few seconds ago I said something and I want to ask that will you be my boyfriend?"

After listening this Nick's eyes had literally jumped out of his socket.

"I am definitely dreaming"

"Oh my god Nick! No you are not dreaming I am actually asking you out and since you are not saying anything I guess it's a no from you and I should leave" I take my hand back which was holding Nick's hand and wipe away my fake tears.

"NO!!!!" Nick scream and wraps his hands around my bicep " No! P-please don't g-go I was just s-shocked because I h-had never imagined that y-you would propose me" Nick says and looks at me, I fully turn towards him and cup his face in my hands

"So, that means it's a yes?"

Nick nodded his head and smiled at me "Yes"

"Than.......... can I kiss you right now?"

Nick blushes and nodding his head

I smile at him and close the distance between our lips, Nick's lips are soft just as I imagined I tilt my head a little and Nick starts kissing me back the time seemed to stand still as we kissed eachother, I lick his lower lip asking for permission and he opens his mouth a little I slip my tongue inside tasting every corner of his mouth, our hearts racing in a perfect harmony, we kiss for a few more seconds and after that we pull away for oxygen both of us looking in each other's eyes.

(Nick's pov)~~~

"This was the best kiss that I ever had" Jack says

"Well me too because it was my first time" I say and blush looking away.

"What really? But it was so good! That I want to kiss you again" after saying that Jack literally pounces on me and I lose my balance but Jack hold me preventing me from falling back and kisses me roughly, this kiss was nothing like the kiss we had a minute ago Jack was literally eating my lips but I was liking it.....a little too much that I didn't notice when he laid me down on the grass and continued kissing me it was so good that I even moaned between the kiss and after that Jack pulled away breathing heavily his eyes filled with lust staring at me, if I didn't stop him I think I might lose my virginity right here right now , he was about to kiss me again but I put a finger on his lips stoping him "I think we should not do this out here someone might see us" I say pulling my finger back. Jack realises where he is and gasps a little quickly getting off of me and helping me sit up

"I am sorry! I j-just-

"It's okay you don't have to apologise I was enjoying it but it's not the right place" I say looking away.

"So now that I am your boyfriend? When are we going on our second date? Jack asks with a smirk.

I look at him amused "No way you also thought our arcade hangout as a date" I say and laugh.

" Thought?? It was a date! I don't just go around teaching people how to play pool..... not even my friends" Jack says and winks at me.

"Oh my god" I remember that moment and hide my face with my hands.

"Since you were my date I made an exception for you but I know you didn't learn anything you were busy feeling my body against you,right?" Jack asks with a smirk.

My eyes widened 'so did he knew all this time that I had a crush on him' I thought

Jack laughs " you should see your face right now looks just like a tomato".

"Can you stop teasing me now!" I say.

"This is just the starting babe be ready for more I am not your friend anymore to hold back" Jack says.

I just look at him with my mouth agape this is a totally new side of Jack

"Speaking of friends where are our friends Max and Peter" Jack asks.

"I seriously don't know but I do know one thing that they are definitely somewhere together"

(Peter's pov)

I was swimming to the other side of the pool running from Max, I reach to the other side resting my back against the wall panting looking for Max who was nowhere to be seen, I look other side their are a few people jumping and sitting around the corner but Max is nowhere, I frowned turning around I was about to get out of the pool when

"GOT YOU" Max screams in my ear from behind and wraps his arms around me literally giving me a heart attack.

"Agrhhhhh" I scream and hear Max and some others laughing at me.

"What is wrong with you!??" I say pushing him and turning around to face him, I fold my hands over my chest and glare at him.

Max just pushed his hair back from his forehead making a slick back hairstyle and ofcourse that one strand of hair has to fall back on his forehead making him look 10x times more hotter but I continue glaring at him.

"You are looking nothing but cute while glaring like that, just quit with the tough looking act" Max simply says

"You literally gave me a heart attack" I say pouting.

"I don't know about the heart attack but I might give you a 'lip attack' right now if you don't stop pouting like that" Max says and puts his both hands on each side of me blocking me between him and the pool wall.

I gasp and blush looking away so that Max will not be able to see my face which obviously will be red in colour.

"Aww see you are blushing" Max chuckles.

"MAX!" Peter screamed and pushed him away and gets out of the pool with Max following him from behind........

So guys another chapter and finally Nick and Jack are together,things are going to be more spicy so wait for the next chapter and have a nice day😊😊