Chapter 13

(Nick's pov)

I have noticed that something is going on in between Peter and Max like every time they look at each other they give each other some weird looks and today our first class was same so all four of us sat together there also I noticed it, right now I was in cafeteria eating lunch Peter said he would meet me in the cafeteria after his class but it's already been more then 20 mins so I started eating my lunch, after some time Jack comes and sits infront of me with his tray.

"Hey! Nick" Jack waves.

"Oh! Hey Jack" I waved back.

"Eating alone today?".

"Actually I was waiting for Peter, but he didn't come so I started eating my lunch".

"I was also waiting for Max till now he also didn't come".

(Peter's pov)

I was heading towards the cafeteria when someone pulled me into a bathroom and locked the door. It was so fast that I didn't even see who was that?

"Wtf! Is wrong wi- Max? What the hell!"

Max didn't say anything and smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling? And what is this?" I asked.

"You remember right? What we did that day!" He said with a grin.

When I remembered my face immediately heated up and I looked down. It was awesome but at the same time it was embarrassing.

Max comes closer and lifts my face up with his hand and looks into my eyes for a while " I remembered that and..........Got hard!".

For a moment I thought he was about to confess that he likes me or something but what could you expect from a fuck boy like him.

"What the fuck!".

"Ikr so I need your help?"

"I- In what?" I asked but I already knew the answer.

Max raised his both eyebrows and looked at me.

"See I- I know what you a-are thinking but that will not happen".

"Aww so you want me to tell everyone your secret?".

"Arghhhh ! You are such an asshole! I said looking at him.

"Tell me something that I don't know".

I sighed and looked down and accidentally saw his bulge through his jeans.

"See, I know what you want but here in school bathroom I can't do that.....umm my house will work!". And before he could even answer I unlocked the door and ran away. Just what the fuck did I said to him I thought as I was running to the cafeteria"my house will work" wtf I hope he forgets what I said even if the chances are very low but I truly wish he forgets what I told him.

( Back to Nick's pov )

I was enjoying my lunch with Jack and I was happy that Peter didn't come okay I know that's a bad thing but if he was here I wouldn't be alone with Jack, Jack was telling me about his favourite cartoon from childhood, we started our talk from English project and I don't know how we ended up talking about this but anyways I was happy talking with jack, you know that feeling when you have a crush on someone from 4 years and you have never talked with them and suddenly you two become good friends, if you don't know this feeling then let me tell you it's amazing, fantastic and everything. We finished our lunch and we're heading back to our lockers my locker came before Jack's so I stopped and said bye to him, I was taking my books when suddenly Peter came running and stopped infront of me he was panting heavily.