Chapter 9

Nick's pov

I was doing my homework when I heard Peter's car horn. I  closed my book and quickly ran to the kitchen to tell my mom that I am going.

Mom! I going out with Peter.

Again?.... Okay but don't come home late.

Okay bye.

I tied my shoe laces and ran over to Peter's car and knocked on his window.

Hi! I said very sweetly.

"Oh now you are in a good mood?" Peter said.

Can you open the door please.

Okay, As soon as Peter opened the door I jumped in and pulled Peter by his collar so he was facing me.

"Don't tell me are you going to kiss me??" Peter asked confusion written on his face.

Shut the fuck up! Where were you last night? Why did you leave me alone? I mean nothing bad happened but still. And I didn't tell you then but I am telling you now" throwing juice on my face was such a stupid idea, I stopped to catch my breath.

Peter's eyes were wide open, after some time of silence Peter  said " Can you please let go of my collar people might get a wrong idea" I quickly pulled my hands back and stared at Peter.

"See I also think that the juice idea was not good but nothing else came to my mind at that time" Peter said.

But still you... Peter cut me off and said " Forget it, what did you do with Jack?"

Nothing we just played games and talked about stuff, what did you do after leaving me??

Peter was silent for a minute and said " Nothing much I just played Beer pong with some people and then Max dropped me home ".

I gave him a 😑 look and said " I think you don't know one thing that right now you are sitting with the world's greatest liar, but I won't force you to tell me the truth cause I am not that curious, I just wanted to tell you that I caught your lie".

Wow! H- how did you guess that I am lying?

I am just used to tell so many lies that now I can also tell if the other person is lying or not.

Hmm and ya about the truth it's just so stupid that I can't even tell you.

It's okay, now where should we go?

I know a place and I am 100% sure that you will love it let's go there.

Umm okay.

Peter started the car and went in the direction of a forest.

Time skip~~~

Right now we were in the middle of the forest  and it was getting darker now.

We are driving since forever when are we gonna reach at the place, don't tell are you kidnapping me?

This is your hundredth time asking me that. I already told you that place is a bit far but now we are near the place. You know what you are such a drama queen I am just thinking how will your boyfriend handle you.

That made me blush a little and I kept quiet after that.

After some few minutes Peter said " close your eyes "

Why I have to do that it's like you are giving me a surprise.

Well I love giving surprises , now quickly close your.

Okay as you wish, I closed my eyes and got out of the car Peter also got out of the car he took my hand we both walked a bit and the Peter allowed me to open my eyes and infront of me was a beautiful lake.

(The lake looks like this it's not this dark and remove the tent and the bonfire.)

Wow this is beautiful I loved it.

Told ya you will love it. Peter said.

How did you Find this place? It's so peaceful here. I said and sat down Peter sat down beside me and said " Me and my dad used to come here alot for camping when I was little, now we both are so busy so it's been a while seen I came here."

Oh, but seriously this place is so nice and peaceful you know I love silent places like this away from all the people and my family of course, and it's also perfect FOR A DATE! We both said at the same time.

We talked about stuff and now it was getting darker so we decided to go home. The ride back home was also fun we were playing music and singing.

We reached my house and i got out of the car and waved Peter 'bye'. I told my mom that i was home and went to my room i washed my face and changed my clothes and layed on my bed to take a quick nap.

Peter's pov

I reached my house and told my guard to park the car, I was so exhausted by all the driving but i did enjoyed the time i spent with Nick he is so funny and understanding and tells the best jokes ever. Me and Nick have not know each other from a long time but in a few days we have been so close I am just so lucky to have a friend like him. I was lost in thoughts when I heard my mom calling my name.

Peter sweety! What are you thinking about?

You know my new friend Nick he such a nice guy and great friend.

"You made a new friend and didn't told me yet?" My mom said in a playful way.

I was but forgot.

It's ok i was kidding, you look tired.

Ya i am, today me and Nick went to lake which we used to go.

Oh that one, it's really far from here.

Ya that's why I am tired I am going to take a nap.

Ok honey, I will wake you when the dinner is ready.

Ok mom, I kissed her on the check and went to my room.

I stripped my clothes off and only kept my underwear on and fell on my bed, I grabbed one of the pillow and hugged  that pillow and it had a different fragrance I sniffed more and it was Max's because he was here last night, you all don't know right what happened after well let me tell you in short .

So Max woke up and of course he was confused and seeing me besides (btw we both had our clothes on) he tried to wake me up but failed because there's nothing in this world that can wake me up from sleep except the alarm. Max then talked to my mom and thanked her  and also told her to thank me and left .I woke up hours later he left and my mom told me that Max has already left. To be honest I didn't know what to do or what to feel I think I just gonna act normal not like other people who would avoid the other person that's only makes things complicated.

So guys another chapter. In next chapter I will try to add some spice, till then enjoy this chapter and have a nice day☺☺.