Chapter 2

Nick's pov ( Jack's pic)

I turned my head to look who I bumped to and he was a kid who was in my class last year, his name was Peter Parker and some people called him spider man because of his name. I saw that his books fell on the floor.

Oh! sorry I said and picked his book from the floor and handed him.

It's okay I was also not looking. By the way you were in my class last year right? Your name.... he thought for a minute and said Nick! Nick right?

Yes, I nodded my head and smiled, wow someone actually knew my name except for the teachers.

Okay, see you around! he said and headed to his locker. I waved at him and headed to my locker I put my things in it and checked my schedule. My first class was English. I liked english, cause our english teacher Mrs Smith was very polite and the way she explained the stories made the stories even better. I took my bag and went to the English class, Teacher was not there yet so everyone was talking loud and some were sleeping and so of them were new so they where making friends.

I took a seat next to the window cause who doesn't love a window seat after a few minutes Peter came into the class and was searching for a seat when he saw me and waved at me.

Hey! Your here that's nice can I set next to you?

Sure, why not.

He sat next to me and we started talking and we have many similarities . Then the teacher came and we all greeted her.

Very good morning students, how are you all? I hope you all enjoyed your vacation. Mrs Smith talked about Everything except studies and that was one of the reason why everyone liked her.

"I really enjoy Mrs Smith's classes cause she always Changes her track", Peter said I chuckled and said me too.

I think we should be friends. Peter said, I smiled after hearing that.

Of course, i said smiling at him.

Peter was about to say something when the bell rang. Everyone was ready to leave when Mrs Smith stopped everyone and said "tomorrow onwards you all will be in a group to do assignments and projects together and some individual assignment for 15 marks but projects and assignments which you have to do in group will have more marks I will make a group of four students and tell you all tomorrow, Peter looked at me with a what the fuck? "Look, man we just became friends and we are already parting."

'You know just leave it,I don't want to talk about it' I said.

"Ya" we will see what happens tomorrow.

We both left the class and our next class was not same. My second class was "maths" I almost puked, l hated maths so much, it was nice untill some motherfucker put alphabets in it. I said bye to Peter and walked to the class.
I entered the class and saw Jack all my sadness went flying out of the window. I saw that behind him was an empty seat I slowly walked over to it trying not to look suspicious "God" being a closeted gay is not easy when you are head over heels for the most hottest guy who is straight. I sat behind him knowing that he will never look back because he was setting with his "best friend" Max Hutson.

The teacher came and started his class I don't know what happened in class cause I was busy staring at Jack. The bell rang(for real?) every fucking time maths class feels like it's neverending and today I was setting this close to Jack and it only felt like 2 mins not fair!

Everyone got up and started leaving, I was walking behind Jack and his friend , so that I can hear their conversation. I know it's bad but every thing is fair in love!