Broppy Wedding

This one was requested by a ton of Broppy fans. Hope you like it!

It was finally here, after so many agonizing months of waiting, it was here. Poppy and Branch's big day was here, the day that their new life would begin. Poppy glanced at herself in the mirror holding her bouquet and wearing a bit of eye shadow and blush, she had a nervous look on her face.

?: Poppy?

Poppy gasped seeing her father and sister standing in the doorway.

Viva: Sis, where's your dress?

Poppy: It's over there.

Poppy pointed at her dress in her closet, the dress was gorgeous. The top half was sleeveless, a mix of purple and blue and it was covered in glitter. The bottom half, a long skirt that would've reached her ankles, a clear white, and made of silk for the bride's comfort.

Viva: Sis, why aren't you ready? You're going to walk down in 20 minutes.

Poppy sat on the floor and just remained silent, King Peppy approached his daughter and sat next to her. She then rested her head on his chest.

King Peppy: Poppyseed...

No response, King Peppy knew his younger daughter better than any other troll, and this wasn't like her at all. Was something bothering her? Was she having second thoughts? Viva put her hand on her sister's shoulder, she was really tense.

King Peppy: Poppy...are you nervous?

Poppy still didn't reply, her body was tightly curled up into a ball while she continued to lay on her dad.

Viva: Baby sis...c'mere.

Viva took her kid sister in her arms and carefully sat her on her lap, then she began to massage her shoulders. Poppy didn't know what she was doing, but didn't want to argue.

Poppy: Viva...?

Viva: Shhhhhh talk later.

Poppy was feeling rather uncomfortable at first, but she soon found herself giving in to the gentle touch. Feeling her sister's soft hands against her tense body made her almost forget about what was bothering her earlier. The more she was massaged, the more she began to loosen up and fall under Viva's spell, not caring about anything else at the moment.

Poppy: Don't...stop...

Viva knew that was a good sign, this was what she would often do if Poppy got too hyper or too stressed out, and it worked every time. Poppy started to close her eyes, letting the gentle touch carry her away from reality. After about a few minutes, Viva stopped, Poppy looked up at her big sister pouting.

Viva: Sorry, sis, but there is such a thing as being too relaxed, now, do you want to talk to me about what's going on?

There was no point in hiding it, Poppy gave in.

Poppy: I'm having wedding jitters.

Wedding jitters, of course, but Poppy of all people? Just yesterday she was talking about how excited she was about the wedding celebration, what the future had in store, how many kids she would have, what married life would be like. Now? Now it was like she was living in a horror movie, the look on her face, the tears in her eyes, the closed up emotions in her head. Poppy buried her face in her sister's chest wrapping her legs around her waist.

Viva: Poppy...it's perfectly normal to feel nervous, this is a big moment for you.

Poppy: I know...

To be fair, Poppy wanted to lock herself in her pod and just get away from life, or even just be next to her big sister, or even her dad.