Meeting Viva

This one I was already working on, so here it is!

?: Poppy...Poppy, wake up.

Poppy's eyes slowly fluttered open, the bus had stopped a long time ago, but Branch and his brothers were all waiting for her. How long had she been asleep? Branch placed a soft kiss on the half asleep queen's forehead.

Spruce: Dude, what's with your girlfriend?

Poppy sat up and rubbed her eyes trying to get the sleep out of her.

Tiny: Great, you're awake, Aunt Poppy! Now we can skedaddle!

Poppy turned her attention to Branch, she still looked a little out of it, not fully awake.

Poppy: Sorry, Branch...I guess I got caught in a dream...

Branch: Must've been a good one, you were snoring.

Poppy gasped a little immediately blushing, her cheeks turning a crimson red. The poor queen was completely embarrassed.

John Dory: Hey, are you two lovebirds coming or not?!

Everyone else was already outside the bus waiting for them to get out. Branch helped Poppy to her feet and she let out a soft yawn stretching her pink arms.

Branch: C'mon, Sleeping Beauty, I let you sleep in for a while.

Branch put his arm around the sleepy queen as they both dismounted from the bus, Poppy resting her head on Branch's shoulder.
____________________

The trolls looked around the new surroundings, it was hard to tell what was what due to how dark it was. Hopefully it wasn't enemy territory, that wouldn't have been good. While they were looking around, Branch pulled Spruce aside to talk to him.

Spruce: What's up, Bitty B?

Branch rolled his eyes, as much as he loved his brothers, he hated the nickname they gave him.

Branch: I need to ask you something.

Spruce: Sure, spit it out.

Branch hesitated for a minute before finally getting the words out of his mouth.

Branch: What do you know about relationships?

Spruce was a little surprised Branch was asking him about relationships, but again, he couldn't blame him.

Spruce: Bitty B, why are you asking?

Branch: Well...obviously you're married and...I have a girlfriend. She's just this...amazing troll, and we've been together for a year. I can't imagine life without her, she's made me who I am today. She's not only beautiful, but she's also a lot of fun, and she always sees the good in people. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Spruce knew exactly what he meant, he felt the same way when he met his wife, he knew what Branch meant when he talked like that.

Spruce: Dude...you're thinking about doing...that, aren't you?

Branch: Yeah...yeah I am.

Yup, Branch wanted to do that...which will be cleared up later. Spruce put his hand on Branch's shoulder.

Spruce: Bitty B, you'll know when the right time comes. When it does come, speak from the heart, she's going to love that about you.

Branch did feel a little better hearing his big brother's advice.

Spruce: She's a lucky girl, y'know, she has a partner who's willing to do just about anything for her.

Branch turned his attention to Poppy, she was doing twirls while admiring her surroundings, she was lucky.