Go Time!

Mount Rageous, they finally made it, and there was no turning back. Floyd needed Branch now, more than ever. When Poppy and Branch stepped out of Rhonda, they knew their efforts wouldn't be in vain. The city was huge and full of lights, like a million parties at once, but even for trolls, it would be too too much to handle at once. Poppy turned to Branch, he appeared to be a little nervous.

Poppy: Worried about your brother?

Branch: Yeah, I just hope we're not too late.

Poppy: We're not, I can feel it. Your brother's waiting for you, Branch. He knows you're coming.

Branch could feel it too, he knew Floyd was still out there, waiting for him to arrive. He and Poppy both held hands as they made their way into the city.
_________________

Meanwhile, Velvet and Veneer were both spying on Branch through a big screen, Velvet saw a perfect opportunity.

Velvet: Perfect, more puppets for our fame, we'll be rich by the time we're through with these trolls!

Veneer, however, glanced at all of Branch's imprisoned brothers, all trapped in diamonds for their musical talents to be extracted. Floyd appeared to be much more drained than the others.

Veneer: Velvet...don't you think we have enough essence?

Velvet: Veneer, dear brother, you remember the plan, don't you?

Veneer: Yeah, but-

Velvet: We capture all of BroZone, take their abilities, and become the greatest pop stars on all of Mount Rageous!

Veneer began to have second thoughts. Is fame really worth putting the lives of 5 young trolls at stake?

Veneer: Sis, I think you're too consumed in being perfect, I'm not saying we shouldn't get rid of our new talent, but I think you're overdoing it.

Velvet: Veneer! Do you want to buy more things or not?

Veneer: Yeah...?

Velvet: Then stick to the plan and everything will be fine!

Veneer sighed and followed his sister to their expensive car.

Velvet: However, that pink troll...if this doesn't work, I have a backup plan...
_________________

Poppy: Branch...?

Branch turned his attention to Poppy, her determined, positive expression had turned into a terrified and uncertain one in just minutes. Was something bothering her? She was the one that had talked Branch into helping his brothers in the first place, was she beginning to have second thoughts?

Branch: What's wrong?

Poppy: I'm scared...

She was scared? That wasn't normal coming from Poppy, she had been scared before, but this was sheer terror on her face and in her voice. Branch carefully tugged a strand of hair behind her ear and touched her cheek. A tear even trickled down her cheek.

Branch: Poppy...

Poppy: Sorry, Branch, this is beyond anything we've been through together, it's putting a lot of stress on me.

Branch: Hey...

Branch touched Poppy's cheek and took her hands in his.

Poppy: I'm sorry...

Branch: Hey, you have nothing to be sorry for. We're going to get through this.

?: He's right, hermanita.

Poppy gasped, she knew that voice anywhere.

Poppy: Viva?!

She was in disbelief, her sister actually left her home?!