chapter 24 - who?

my sun <33

my hoon <3
hey good morning baby :) 💗

my sun <33
hello good morning too my love <3

my hoon <3
get ready because
we're going on a date today

my hoon <3
i'll get into your apartment
while you get ready

my sun <33
alright, then i'll get ready :))
i love you hoon

my hoon <3
I LOVE YOU TOO SUN 🤭🤭💗

×××

With a smile of anticipation on his face, Sunghoon eagerly punched in the password to gain access to Sunoo's apartment. His excitement was palpable as he eagerly looked forward to the upcoming date with his beloved boyfriend.

Upon his entrance, the delightful aroma of Sunoo swiftly permeated his nostrils, instantly captivating his senses. A sense of joy and contentment washed over him, causing a radiant smile to grace his lips, as he gracefully made his way towards the inviting couch, sinking into its plush cushions with utmost delight.

Yesterday, Jungwon's birthday celebration turned out to be a remarkable success. Despite the fact that a mischievous plan nearly caused a strain in Jungwon and Jay's relationship, the rest of the group cunningly redirected the fault towards Ni-ki.

Sunghoon's gaze roamed restlessly around the living room, scanning every corner in search of something intriguing. However, his eyes abruptly fixated on a remarkably concealed, enormous red box. A perplexed expression formed on his face, and he contemplated rising from his seat to approach the enigmatic object.

"Hoon!" Sunoo's exclamation caught Sunghoon by surprise, causing him to abruptly redirect his gaze from the box he had been fixated on. His attention swiftly shifted towards Sunoo, who was donning a stylish ensemble consisting of a crochet pattern crop top paired with an inner turtleneck shirt, elegantly tucked into his fashionable gray pants.

Sunghoon was taken aback, his jaw slightly dropping, when he laid eyes on his boyfriend in that outfit. Overwhelmed by desire, he couldn't help but gulp and moisten his lips, carefully examining Sunoo's appearance from head to toe.

Sunoo chuckled in amusement at the reaction, his steps carrying him closer to Sunghoon until he comfortably slid his arm around Sunghoon's, intertwining their arms. This unexpected display of affection caught Sunghoon off guard, his heart skipping a beat in surprise.

However, before he could fully process what was happening, Sunoo leaned in and gently pressed a tender kiss on Sunghoon's cheek, leaving a tingling warmth in its wake.

Sunghoon's eyes widened in shock.

"So, where are we going today?" Sunoo asked curiously, pulling Sunghoon out of his deep concentration.

Sunghoon discreetly cleared his throat, preparing himself to respond to Sunoo's question. After a moment of contemplation, he finally spoke, "The mall." A gentle smile played on his lips, as Sunghoon pivoted his body to fully face Sunoo, extending his hand towards him.

As his thumb gently caressed Sunoo's chin, a subtle act of tenderness, it became evident that there was a deeper connection between them, an unspoken bond filled with affection and intimacy.