chapter 6 - dramateac

jake is a loser

jungwon
sunoo where the hell are you
where are our drinks?

ni-ki
SUNOO BUD YOU GOTTA BE QUICK CAUSE YK DAMN WELL HOW MRS. JEON BE ACTING RIGHT 😰😰😰

jake
SUNOO WHERE ARE YOUUUU

jungwon
sunoo it's been FOURTY MINUTES.
did you climbed up the mountain to get our drinks 🤨🤨

sunoo
do any of you have spare clothes?

ni-ki
HE'S ALIVE

jake
i have

jungwon
boy where tf r u

sunoo
jake come to the boys bathroom rn
w ur spare clothes
im so pissed
i'll tell u guys later during recess

ni-ki
now this is what i love

ni-ki
TEA.

jungwon
im up w it 🤭🤭

jake
ALR ALR STAY THERE IM COMINGG

×××

A few kids in the area were astonished when Sunoo slammed his meal tray onto the table, with the exception of his companions who were eagerly anticipating it.

However, several of the pupils that saw Sunoo first thing in the morning were dressed differently. Now, he was dressed differently. Wondering what transpired?

The regular cafeteria table was occupied by the four closest buddies. Jungwon, who was starving, didn't think twice about immediately stuffing his food into his mouth.

After calculating his pocket money, Ni-ki followed him. Jake then rolled up his sleeves and began to savagely slaughter the food while he was eating it.

"All right, I told you I was mad, didn't I? Want to discover the reason?" The flesh was stabbed by Sunoo with his chopsticks. Ni-ki winced and cast a frightened gaze at the lifeless cooked meat on Sunoo's dish.

"You see, I was making my way down the hallway."

As Sunoo went on, they all nodded.

"I then came to a stop in front of a vending machine. However, I then overheard a man screaming at the top of his lungs. The phrase "You, you you!" was being yelled by him repeatedly." Sunoo elucidated.

"So, acting normally, I looked and discovered a handsome, appealing man. I'll be honest; his visual left me completely stunned. He was very handsome."

While they were eating, the other three boys did little more than nod.

"And I was perplexed because I had no idea who he was, so why was he pointing at me? I responded, 'Me?'" The same as what had happened in the hallway, Sunoo arched his eyebrows and pointed at himself.

"And he responded, "Yes, you!" He was coming at me in a sprint. He then stopped in front of me and ducked behind me, using me as fucking a shield, you know?"

"He wasn't just attractive; he was also noticeably taller than me. Why on earth would he use a short ass like mine as a god damn shield?!"

"I stayed where I was because I was perplexed. A fucking idiotic hoe spilled strawberry milk in my face, which made me regret my decision."