Chapter 27

27.

"Rayan save me ahhhh!!!! Ayra screamed but there was no one to hear her. "Yah, you don't know me! I won't spare you" she said and about to hit him but he held her hands.

He is of course stronger than her. He forcefully made her sit on a big ass micro and went to the driving seat to drive the car. "You kidnapper mf" Ayra shouted.

"Ayra?" Four new voices called her together. "Wtf Nick, Kiya, Rubi and Kabir?" she shouted while being confused as she can't see them or not they can see her as all of them are blindfolded.

"Oh god! So we all are kidnapped?" Rubi panicked. "I think so, babe," Kabir replied. "Now we are going to die!" Kiya said and started fake crying, Ayra also joined her. "Oh god guys calm down IT'S ME! RAYAN!"

Everyone: "WHAT!!!!". "Omgg we got kidnapped by our best friend!!!" hearing Kabir  all fake cried together. "Rayan, how could you sell your hot best friends?" Nick said and again fake cried.

"Hubby baby you kidnapped them okay It's fine but how could you kidnap your beautiful wife?!" Ayra asked with her fake cry.

Meanwhile Rayan got so done by all. "SHUT UP YALL! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YALL SO THAT'S WHY I DID THOSE! NOW KEEP QUIET!!". Hearing him all of them gulped and they put their fingers on their lips.

Finally after reaching Rayan's destination, he takes everyone out one by one. Rayan's lips carved into a beautiful smile after seeing the place.

"Okay you guys can open your eyes!". All of them started taking off their blindfold. "Hubby baby why did you-" Ayra freezed in her spot after noticing where she was! Not only her, others are also shocked.

Right now all of them are in their school. Ayra's  eyes softened. She came back here after a long time. Every corner hits with different memories. Here is the place where everything started.

She bumped into Rayan on her first day at school and they had a fight. That's how they met and became enemies. Still it feels like new. Time passes but memories don't!

"Yah you betrayer people!" "Roby! Riya!" all of them exclaimed after seeing them and both of them glared at all, especially at Rayan!

"Yah Mr. Jerk, why didn't you kidnap us?" Roby asked. "Exactly!" Riya replied with her arms folded. "I- umm guys I want to but there is space in the car so" Rayan pouted.

"But how did you find us?". "We came to meet you two but we saw you driving the car so we followed you!" Riya replied.

All of them are smiling while looking here and there but suddenly Ayra's smile faded away as she heard something, she quickly turned around.

Her eyes got teary as Rayan is singing! He is singing her favourite song which he sang 8 years ago on their school culture function day. She hears him singing after a long time. She is feeling a different feeling inside.

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Rayan finished and sat on his knees. While smiling he looked at her, he took out a ring. "Ayra I know we are already married but remember on our last day of school, I said I have something to tell you? This is what I want to do! I really wanted to sing this song and wanted to propose you but unfortunately I couldn’t!" he looked down for a second but again looked back at her.

"Today finally I am doing this. I know we both suffered a lot but not anymore so Ayra Jones will you marry me again? I want to give you your dream wedding. Will you give me a second chance again?".

She cried, she cried harder "Y-You always made me cry like this! Of course I'll marry you again and again!" Ayra said and ran to his embrace. "I love you so much Rayan!" "I love you more wifey!" while saying he put the ring on her finger and whipped her tears.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" Rubi pouted. "I know right!" Roby replied while putting his hand on Riya's shoulder. Same goes with Kabir & Rubi and Nick & Kiya. All of them smiled together.

Wait a minute!" Rayan furrowed. "Kabir, remember you wanted to tell us something but you didn't because we are so called babies!" He mocked Kabir. "Now we are not! Tell us!"

"Why would I-" Kabir stopped in the middle with his widened eyes "WAIT DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS!!!" Kabir shouted!

Everyone: "OMGGG" Both of them got shy. "Guys let's party! Because finally our Ayra and Rayan lost their virginity!" Rubi said and Jumped. Hearing her, Ayra hid her face on Rayan's chest while everyone laughed at her action....