Chapter 19

19.

R A Y A N

"Okay so Mr. Han, this was enough for today!" I said as I stood up from my seat. I make my way to the parking area. It's so late as all of us are working overtime for the fashion show.

I get in my car and start driving home. I don't really want to drive as I am so tired. "Oh god today was a hectic day!". To be honest today it became more tired bcoz today my energy was not beside me!

Yes! I am talking about Ayra! It's so weird without her. Today I sat in her place but without her there was nothing. I Don't know how to explain this but just nothing feels good without her.

Finally I reached home! After parking my car, I made my way to the door but suddenly my phone rang. "Hello mom!" I said while answering the call. "Rayan! Son didn’t me & Riya both told you to come home to eat dinner!" mom said from the other side in a worried tone.

"Ahh mom, don't worry! Trust me I don't feel hungry!" I can feel her sigh after hearing me. "Oh god Ayra was right that first you won't come and 2nd you will say that you are not hungry!" she said and sighed again. No doubt Ayra knows me the best!

Before I can say anything she starts talking again "So that's why Ayra told me to send you food! Look near the doorstep, there is a bag Riya kept it there! Do not forget to eat those son!". "Okay mom! Don't worry & take care!" I said and bid her goodbye.

I opened the main door and picked the bag of food. "Ahh she is miles far away from me but still her care ness didn’t leave!"

I went inside, the whole house was calm, dark as my hyper wifey is not here. Without her this is just a house but with her it's a home. Even though it looks like the house is also missing her so much.

"Oh god! How I will survive without her for 3 days! Just one day passed" I said and released a deep breath. I kept the bag of food on the dining table as I really have any appetite for eating. I made my way upstairs to our room. 

While taking off my coat, suddenly my gaze stopped at our bed. Oh yes! Today I have to sleep alone! Honestly sleeping while hugging her waist turned into my habit. Ugh god I missed her so much!

Finally after freshening up I went to bed. I looked at my phone screen as there were so many texts from others. I didn’t reply to any of them as I am really not in a mood. I just replied to Ayra.

End of Rayan Pov

Rayan tried hard to fall asleep  but couldn’t! He is just twisting left and right. Finally after trying again he went to his dreamland.

At 3 am

Rayan was sleeping peacefully but out of nowhere he felt someone's presence beside him. With so much shock he opened his eyes and without any delay he kicked that person. He quickly turned on the table lamb and was ready to throw his pillow

"You thief-" he eventually stopped talking after seeing who is it. "Wtf Rayan! why did you kick me huh!" Ayra shouted in pain.

Rayan continuously blinked his eyes. "AYRA!!!" "Yes it's me! Ahh my waist" she said & again crawled to bed while holding her back.

As she was very tired, she just wanted to sleep. So without any talk she was ready to sleep but there was Rayan. 

"Yah Ayraa when did you come back? Haven't you said that you'll come back after 3 days? And why didn’t you tell me that you are coming?" he blurred out with so many questions.

"Oh god Rayan! I quickly finished my work and came back and I didn’t tell you bcoz I wanted to surprise you but my flight landed so late! I came home 1 hour ago and you were sleeping so that's why I didn't wake you up" she replied to him while closing her eyes with a sleepy tone.

He heard her carefully but again pouted bcoz she was sleeping again. "Yah don't sleep! Btw did you miss me!" He pulled her closer. No doubt he missed her too much!

"Yah tell me nah you missed me or not!" he again said but she didn’t answer as she already went to her dreamland.

"Okie fine don't say that but call me ❝hubby baby❞ for once" he said while pouting like a baby. He missed the way she calls her! How badly he wants to hear that "hubby baby" name again.

"Yah Miss Annoying" he pulled her more closer to him, while hugging tightly he quickly fell asleep into her embrace…..