Chapter 10

10.

Rayan was so shocked that Nick punched him out of nowhere. "Did you just really punch me!" he asked. "Why? You want more?" Nick said while punching him again.

This time Rayan also punched him back. Ayra was about to stop them but Kabir held her. "Aru let them fight!"

Nick : "Yah why did you punch me? *punch*
Rayan : " Who started this?" *punch*
Nick : "Bcoz you forgot me!" *punch*
Rayan: "How can I forgot my
bestfriend!" *punch*
Nick : "Woh! really best friend!" *punch*
Rayan : "Mf I missed you!" *punch*

Nick was about to punch him again but stopped in the middle after hearing Rayan. "Bish remember when Ayra, Kiya and Rubi used to go to their piano practice and we used to wait for them out of the piano class! We always used to bring strawberry milk and steamed buns for them but they always took so much time to finish their lesson and in the end me, you and Kabir used to eat them all!" Nick finished with his teary eyes.

All of them got quiet! Rayan is looking at Nick with his serious eyes. "Like this we shared so many memories together but you literally leave all of us! Rayan, do you know that without you our whole gang got broke and how much we missed you!" Nick said kinda loudly.

Now Rayan's eyes also got teary. "Let's play a basketball match! If you won then you guys missed me more but if I won then I missed you guys more!" Rayan said and opened his arms for a hug. Hearing him, Nick chuckled while tears rolled down from his eyes and went to hug Rayan.

All of them smiled in relief! Both best friends hugged each other after 8 years. "Yah you guys are hugging without us?" Rubi said and pouted. Nick and Rayan laughed together and told them to join.

All of them went for a group hug but Ayra didn't go. As right now her heart is full after seeing them together. It's been 8 years that she missed this scene in front of her eyes. She wiped her tears while smiling at them.

After realising Ayra didn't join them, all of them looked at her. Suddenly Rayan opened his right arm and signalled her with his cold gaze to join them bcoz of course without her the group hug will never complete! She smiled and ran to hug them! All of them hugged for a minute.

Suddenly the bell rang and Ayra went to open the door! "Omgg Riya Sissy!!!!" she shouted and jumped to hug her. "Omg my tiny Ayra!" she hugged her back with a big smile on her face!

"Excuse me! I am also here!". "Oh god! look at this jealous ass!" Riya said and went to hug her brother. "I missed you sis". " I missed you more Ray!"

"Omg! All of you guys are here! I am seeing you guys together after a long time! Aww you all grow up!" Riya exclaimed and went to hug others. "Yah sissy! We are just three years younger than you, not that much!" Kabir said with a pout. "Whatever but still you all are babies to me!" Riya replied.

"But I am so happy that now Ayra is my sister in-law!" she said and pinched Ayra's cheeks. "Aish sissy, go freshen up first then we will eat together!". Riya nodded at her and went upstairs!

Suddenly the bell rang again which made Rayan furrowed and he went to open the door. After opening the door, Rayan and the person who came both blurred out
"You!".

"Excuse me Mr. Blonde this is my house" Rayan said with a fake smile as clearly visible on his face that he is not allowed here. "Whatever, it's my darling's house too!" Roby replied with the same fake smile and pushed Rayan to go inside. "Ugh this mf!" Rayan rolled his eyes and closed the door.

"Woh! there are so many people!" Roby said while being surprised. "Omg Roby!" Ayra shouted. Rayan got confused after seeing that others also knew him. "Wait, you guys know this blonde?" he asked.

"Aish of course! Rayan you forgot that he is Ayra's childhood bestie! Back then he used to live in Australia!" Kiya said and Rayan was trying to remember.

"Oh yeah! That tiny blonde guy who always used to show up with his guitar! Rayan said and rolled his eyes. "Excuse me dude! It's called talent! Which you don't have!" Roby replied proudly while making Rayan glared at him again. Meanwhile all of them sighed after seeing those two like this.

Riya also came back "Hey guys!" she was coming down from the stairs but accidentally slipped and about to fall down but Roby caught her! Meanwhile, Roby's world stopped. Music starts playing, a cold breeze hits him, bubbles are flying. Only thing he is seeing it's Riya!

"Ahh Thanks" Riya said and Roby still hasn't come back from his love world. "Riya sissy you okay?" Ayra asked and went to check her. Meanwhile Roby got shocked after hearing her name! "She is R-Riya S-Sis?" he thought!