Chapter 24

24.

Ayra looked down and released a big sigh. "Shina turn off the tv!" she said coldly. Shina took the remote and again looked at her with a worried face and about to turn off the tv but suddenly they heard a sound from the screen.

As suddenly Kris's percentage starts rising too fast like a bullet train speed! Is going higher and higher. Everyone widens their eyes.

It already crossed other companies and is still rising. Kris auto got marked in number 1. Suddenly all the phones of the Kris started ringing and out of nowhere all the staff of the Kris got busy.

"Mam mam!" Shina and Mr. Han came to Ayra and Rayan. "Mam all of our products got sold out in just 10 min!" "WHAT?!" She and Rayan both blurred out at the same time.

"Yes mam! And now there is a huge line on pre-order!" Mr. Han said. Ayra smiled brightly and looked at Rayan.

"Hubby baby!" "Wifey!" Both of them jumped into each other's arms. "Rayan we did it! We did it!" Ayra exclaimed. " Yes wifey we did it!" he said and kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Mr. Roy, we need you! You have to sign some bankruptcy removable papers!" "Mam you have to go to the press conference!" In seconds both of them got so busy!

But they wanted to talk more with each other. While taking the last glance at each other, both of them separated their paths.

Time skip

R A Y A N

Ahh finally I am free now! Today literally it was a very busy day. But I am so happy as Roy industry is removed from bankruptcy and Kris also ranked number 1!

While checking my phone, I make my way to Ayra's cabin. Since morning we haven't seen each other. As both of us were so busy. And of course I missed her!

But she called me three times, unfortunately I couldn't pick it up. As I was in a meeting, my phone was in a silent mood.

But her cabin was empty which made me furrowed. "Did she already go home!" saying I checked my watch.

I went to Shina, "Miss. Shina, where is Ayra?". "Sir mam left the office a long time ago but she didn't say anything to me!". I nodded and went to the parking area to drive home. "She must be home!" I mumbled and started driving home.

I came to the house but she is not here either. I checked the whole house and her phone is also switched off. She is not with mom or not with Riya sis, also not with our friends. Then where is she?

Shit! Now I'm feeling so worried. Is she okay? Did something happen to her? Ahh I am not feeling good.

Someone pls bring my Ayra to me! I am feeling so suffocated without her. Without her everything seems so uneasy to me.

I looked at my lock screen, it was a picture of her which I took secretly. "Love where are you?" I said while looking at the picture.

The fact is I want to say something to her. And that something as..... I fell for her again. I fell for her in the past, today and also in the future I will fall for her again and again. I want to say so many things to her about how much she meant to me. I want to confess my love for her.

And all those I want to do after this result of the company but finally all those finished but now where is my Ayra? "Ahh god pls keep her safe!"

Suddenly some papers took my attention which were on the living room table. With furrowed eyes, I moved to pick it. And seeing it I got eventually shocked.

It was that contract which I made before our wedding. As if I get back my company we will get divorce. "Wait...does it mean she went to get divorce papers?" I asked myself.

Tears rolled down from my eyes. "No no this can't happen! I won't let this happen!" I said and punched the living room glass table. It broke and there is blood all over my hand. Meanwhile tears were continuously coming from my eyes and I sat down on my knees.....