Chapter 26

26.

"So everything is fine now?" he asked. "Yes everything is fine now" Ayra softly said with a soft smile.

They looked at each other for a moment. Suddenly Rayan picked her in a bridal style. "Rayan?" "Mrs. Roy you annoyed me so much today so don't you think you need a punishment?" "Huh?" she gulped. He smirked and made his way upstairs to the bedroom.

He kicked the door of the bedroom and made his way to bed. The room is kinda dark which is also giving a romantic vibe. He slowly lay her on the bed and hovered over her.

"Today I won't stop making love to you" he said while deeply looking into your eyes. "Who is telling you to stop!" she replied with the same energy.

He smiled and put his lips on hers. He starts kissing her softly. This kiss feels better than the first one. As everything seems better after the confession. Her hand went to his head while pulling him more closer.

The kiss was so deep yet passionate as it feels like both of them are telling how much they love each other through the kiss.

Suddenly he pulled back while making her pout. As she really doesn't want to stop for a second. He chuckled at her action and started unbuttoning his white shirt. He starts doing it kinda seductively.

While throwing away his shirt on the floor he moved near to her. "May I?" she nodded shyly at his question. He starts unzipping her dress while revealing her milky skin.

Throwing her dress too, he again starts kissing her. Slowly he moved to her jaw and neck and gave her so many wet kisses.

She holds the bed sheet tightly as she is enjoying his touch too much. Not only butterflies, the whole zoo is dancing on her stomach.

She doesn't want him to stop today. Slowly he starts moving down while pulling the duvet on, to cover both of them. Finally two souls meet with each other after fighting a long war.

(And you yall naughty people go away and let them enjoy their fun time ☺️🔪)

Next morning

Ayra tried to open her sleepy eyes as the sun rays were hitting her eyes through the white curtains. She finally opened her eyes after not finding Rayan beside her.

"Rayan?" She called him and sat while covering herself with the white sheets as still she is naked.

Remembering about last night she eventually blushed. Suddenly Rayan entered the room while holding a food tray in his hands.

"Good morning my dear wifey!" he said and put the tray on the nightstand. "Good morning my hubby baby!" he smiled. "Omg who brings breakfast for me?". "Of course your hubby baby who else" while saying he gave a few kisses on her face.

"Morning romance ah huh! I see!" she teased him." Btw Mr. Roy, I must say you were so good in bed! Last night was amazing!" she said and smirked.

Meanwhile he got shy. "Umm w-what are you talking about?" I-I don't know!" he said and ran away with a red face. "My shy hubby baby is back" she said and chuckled.

Time skip

Zipping her dress she finally looked at the mirror. As she is looking so pretty right now. After taking a shower, she wore a sky blue long dress which was bought by Rayan.

She absolutely loved the dress. While looking at the mirror suddenly she furrowed as It's been a while you didn't feel Rayan's presence. She wants to show him her dress but where is he?

Ayra went downstairs but she didn't find him. She heard some noise from outside. With frowning eyes she went out.

"Rayan?" but suddenly from behind someone put a black cloth on her head and held her mouth. Everything turns black, she can't see anything "Yah, who are you? Rayan save me ahhhh!!!! She screamed but there was no one to hear her.........