Chapter 11

11.

After eating, all of them gossiped a lot as all of them got together after a very long time! "Yah guys I am bored let's do something nah!" Rubi said excitedly.  "Should we play some games or watch a movie?" Nick asked while looking at everyone.

"Nope, those are so boring! Let's do something new!" Rubi again said. "Ah huh! Something new?" Kabir said with a pervert smirk on his face. All of them glared at him.

"Guys let's bake some cookies! We will do it in teams and will see who wins!" Kiya said while making everyone excited.

"Oh great! I am in" Ayra replied. "Yah, I am not doing this baking hacking!" Rayan said. Hearing him both Nick and Kabir glared at him. "I-  fine, I am in!".

"Okay so  Rayan and Ayra are one team, Rubi and Kabir are another, then me and Nick! Lastly, Riya sis and Roby, is it okay if you guys team up?" Kiya asked. Riya nodded at her with a smile meanwhile Roby is dying while blushing.

In the kitchen

All of them are working so hard that nobody wants to lose. "Rayan, don't do it like this!" Ayra said but her Rayan is not listening to her. "Oh Rayan, we are making cookies not pizza!". Hearing her, he glared at her.

Finally after 2 hours all of them are done with their cookies. Literally the whole house is full of the cookie's smell. "Wait but we don't have any judges so now who will taste our cookies and decide the winner!" Rubi asked.

All of them start thinking what to do, suddenly Ayra blurts out "Wait! Let me bring our neighbour's kid! He will help us!". She went to bring him!

"Hey Ren baby! Can you eat those cookies and tell us who is the best?" Ayra  asked and Ren cutely nodded at her. Ren is a 10 years old kid! He starts tasting one by one with a thinkable and suspicious face!

"Okay so in No. 4 there is Kabir uncle & Rubi aunty, 3rd is Nick uncle & Kiya aunty and 2nd is Rayan uncle & Ayra aunty,  lastly the winner is Riya aunty Roby brother!' Ren said with a cute smile.

"Omgg we are the winner!" Roby shouted while Riya gave him a hi5. Which made him shy in victory. Meanwhile others are giving a wtf look bcoz they lost!

Ayra gave a box of cookies to Ren and sent him back to his home! "Wtf how can this blonde hair won! I don't believe that kid!" Rayan said and scoffed. "Bcoz our cookies are the best! Not like your ugly face!" Roby replied and started laughing like crazy.

Meanwhile Rayan got angry and without any warning he threw flour on Roby's face. He froze at his place and this time Rayan is laughing!

But Roby knows how to take revenge as well! He also took the flour packet and threw it on Rayan. That's how all of them start fighting with flour. Meanwhile Ayra is standing there in disabled.

After seeing all of them showering in flour, she  went near Rayan, and he thought she would wipe his face but she also took the flour and threw it on him. "Wtf Ayra you too!" he said in shock and she started laughing.

With a dangerous smirk on his face, he took some flour in his hand. She already knows what's coming for her. So without any delay she started running.

Rayan is also running behind her. "Yah Rayan! Don't you dare to do that!". "Huh who did it first?" saying this he continuously runs behind her.

Suddenly she stopped, coz her back hit the wall. Rayan's smirk grew bigger and she gulped. She is literally locked between his arms.  "Oh Ayra now who will save you from your ❝hUbBy bAbY❞" he mocked her which made her glared at him.

But suddenly Ayra started to smirk which made him furrowed. As there is no more flour left in his hand, he drops them all while running.

Realising that Rayan groaned. But he starts coming closer to her. There is smirker Rayan and gulping Ayra coming back.

"Who said there is no flour with me?". He signalled his cheeks which made her widen her eyes. He moved more closer to her. He pressed his left cheek with her right one. Slowly he brushed his cheek with her's!

Same goes with the other one. Meanwhile Ayra's  heart is ready to burst out!  Her stomach starts rolling up after feeling his touch. She can't even breathe properly. The distance between them was too little.

Finally after making her shower with flour, Rayan directly looked at her eyes and said "See! Rayan never loses!". "W-Whatever!" she replied while lightly pushing him and  ran to others in the kitchen!

Rayan smiled in victory but suddenly his phone rang. "Hello Doctor!" Rayan said but after hearing the doctor he dropped the phone due shockness. "Mr. Roy pls come to the hospital right now your Mother…