Chapter 6

6.

A Y R A

My mood got totally ruined because the movie is going on in front of me. I can't even work properly. There is Rayan who is smiling… yes smiling with her new gold digger bitch secretary. As his cabin is right in front of mine so clearly I can see everything through the white glasses.

Rayan's old secretary who worked for him for the past 1 month, took her leave bcoz of her wedding but she was very professional about her work but this new one is such a flirty bitch. For real I don't like her at all!

Right now she is literally flirting with him and Rayan is also talking with her while smiling. Seriously, how could he! In this 8 years this is the first time I have seen him smiling. But with a random gold digger. Not only my heart but my whole body is burning. I really want to kill both of them with my bare hands.

I can't take it anymore! I got up from my seat and made my way to Rayan's cabin. I already know that right now I am looking so scary which is enough to kill them both.

"Miss Yuri! Is it a shopping mall?" I asked with my scary gaze. Both her and Rayan got quiet. "Do some work! And if you can't then go back to your seat!!!". "Ahem Miss Jones but aren’t I am Mr. Roy's secretary!". Hearing her I released a sarcastic laugh.

"First of all It's MRS. ROY and 2nd is I am the owner of Kris so I can easily fire Rayan too so think, it won't take me a second to fire you as well Miss whatever you are!! Got it!?!?" I said while showing my death glare. Yuri gulped and ran away to her workplace.

I looked at Rayan "Seriously don't make me fire you Rayan!". "Ayra stop acting like you own everything!!". "I do! I do own everything Rayan! Remember you told me I am a useless person without any goals in life? Huh! This whole company was made by me! Did you hear it BY ME!" I shouted. "Whatever but still I won't ever love a girl like you!".

Hearing him I chuckled again. " No Rayan, there was never love between us! It's always hate and I HATE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!" I said with my red angry eyes and walked away while leaving Rayan speechless.

I went directly to the parking area and unlocked my car. While driving at full speed I leave the company! Continuously tears are coming from my eyes. I just can't stop crying. Today I feel the same pain which I felt 8 years ago. He again broke my heart into a million pieces.

I make my way to my best friend's place as right now I need her. I can't keep more inside me! I want to release them. I want to tell  her everything that I am feeling right now.

Bcoz of my loud knocks, Kiya came as fast as she could to open the door. "Ahh who is it- Ayra?!". Seeing my miserable condition, she got an instant shock.

Without saying anything I hugged her tightly and broke down in her arms. "Ayra! Babe what happened? Huh why are you crying like this?" She asked while making me sit on the couch.

But there is me who can't stop crying. I am crying the same way I cried 8 years ago. "B-babe I lost again! He never loved me Ki! Never!" I said while crying like a total mess.

Kiya furrowed "But babe first stop crying then say what happened?". I nodded my head to no while sobbing. "Ki I thought I moved on from him but NO! You know I can share everything but not him with another girl. Today when I saw him with Yuri this much closer, my heart broke again. Then I realised that I still love him as much as I used to! But Kiya, he never loved me! Why? Am I that bad!" I start crying loudly. "Kiya do something! My heart is burning! It hurts a lot! Pls make me move on from him!" "A-Ayra!" I can hear concern in Kiya's voice. She hugged me. "

We both got quiet after feeling the 3rd person's presence. Both of you moved your eyes at the doorstep to see who is it. We widened our eyes after seeing the male figure.

"N-Nick?" I mumbled and there is Nick who is burning in anger while holding the door knob tightly. "Seriously not again! But this time I won't spare him!". We both stand up from our sitting position after hearing him.

"Nick listen-" "No Ayra not this time! He crossed his limits! Seriously after having a wife he is flirting and laughing with another girl! Ayra as your best friend I can't see you like this!".

I opened my mouth to say something but he again made me stop. "Ayra bestie, did you ever realise that today you are crying the same way you cried that day 8 years ago! And who is the reason? HIM!!! He broke our friendship, he broke your heart and now again he is doing the same! Today I won't spare him!" Nick said while gritting his teeth and made his way out.

We both panicked and ran behind him. "Nick stop! Don't go!" but before I could stop him he had already driven his car. "Ohh shit Ayra! Right now Nick is very angry! Which anger he controlled for 8 years. What if they got into a massive fight?" Kiya said while panicking.

"Exactly! We have to stop them! But I don't know where Rayan is now! You go to the office and I am going home! If you find Rayan then call me okay?" Kiya nodded at me and both of us went to different cars.