Chapter 9

9.

R A Y A N

"OUCH!" I screamed in pain as I just fell down from the couch. "Oh god my back ahh". I got up while holding my back. " Wait, where is Miss Annoying?" I questioned myself after seeing the empty bed.

After getting ready for the office, I went downstairs while yawning continuously as I didn't get a proper sleep on that stupid couch.

Some delicious smell hit my nose but while ignoring it and of course Ayra who is in the kitchen, I left the house.

While driving my car peacefully I looked at my watch. "Ahh I woke up early today" I said to myself with a yawn. Suddenly my phone started ringing and after seeing the caller id I sighed.

I picked up the call, before I could say hello, she already started talking. "Mr. Hubby baby, how dare you to leave for the office without telling me? Love in just 5 mins I want to see you in front of me otherwise I am calling DAD and you know what I mean!" she said and cut the call. Aish not that blackmailing thing again! I can't with this girl! I made my way home.

I entered the house and there was she who was waiting for me while sitting in the dining area. She is fully dressed up for the office.

Seeing me a big smile appeared on her face which made a little twist on my heart. "Good morning hubby baby!" she said while pulling a chair for me with a smile. I quietly sat down with my arms folded while pouting. She smiled again at me then both of us silently finished our breakfast.

I again made my way to the office and I was about to open my car door, but Ayra is also joining me! "Excuse me Miss?" I furrowed. "Yes Mr. Roy?" Aish not that smile again.

Clearing my throat, I looked at the right way where Ayra's all cars are parked. She also looked there. "You have BMW, Range Rover, Mercedes, and Thar but still you want to go with me in my this car?" I asked while being surprised.

She chuckled after hearing me. "Love when you have Rayan Roy, who wants BMW, Range Rover, Mercedes and Thar!" she replied while directly looking into my eyes which made me flustered. "And also babe we are going to the same place so why should we waste the fuel, let's save them for our kids!"

Wtf what! Kids! After hearing that kids word, I choked hard but she smiled again and sat inside my car. Now I am damn sure she really hit her head.

With a done face I looked at her and started driving my car. But still my side eye is on her. She took out her sunglasses from her bag and put them on. "Aish, she looks more like a Mafia than a CEO!" I mumbled to myself.

★★★

Aish focus Rayan focus! But seriously I can't focus on my work at all! There is Ayra and that stupid blonde guy aka
Roby. They are selecting some designs for the new arrival but both of them literally can't stop giggling. What is so funny man! I scoffed while scrolling my Ipad. But why do I care! Ahh focus on your work!

Next Day

I was busy checking some files but realised that it's been a while that Ayra didn't come back from downstairs. As today is the weekend, so both of us are at home. With furrowed eyes I make my way downstairs. "Wtf is she doing this long!"

I found her in the kitchen, so I went there. Wait! There are so many dishes on the table. Why did she cook this much? Feeling my presence, she smiled and asked "You came!". I nodded and then asked " Why did you cook this much?". "Aish don't tell me Riya sissy didn't text you! You forgot, she is coming to meet with us!".

"Oh yes! I forgot" I replied coldly. "But you don't need to cook all of those!" "Shut up! I need to! I am meeting with her after so long! Oh god I am so excited to meet with her!" she replied while being so happy.

Suddenly our bell door rang! "Omg she is here! Wait, I'll open the door!" she said and ran like a kid to open the door. Which makes me laugh a little. I also followed her from behind.

But after opening the door, both of us were surprised! "RUBIII!!" "AYRAA!" Both of them shouted and jumped on each other's arms. But there is not only Rubi, with her there is Kabir, Kiya and Nick! I am seeing all of them together after 8 years which made my chest heavier.

Ayra hugged all of them one by one. "Omgg I can't believe that you all are here! What a pleasant surprise!" she said.

Suddenly Nick looked at me and I also moved my gaze at him. Other's got silent out of nowhere! Nick came near to me and while directly looking into my eyes out of nowhere he PUNCHED me hard on my face!!!!.....