>23<

Third Person POV

(Time skip to a month later)

Everything was going really well for everyone.

Calum and Trevor have gotten closer. They are slowly coming to terms with their feelings for each other. Calum is still a bit confused with his sexuality but isn't everyone.

Luke and Ashton finally made themselves official. Luke asked Ashton out a week after Ashton joined the band. Some people might think it's complicated with the whole band thing, but they are perfect for each other so they found ways to make it work.

Joe and Harrison are slowly coming out of the closet. They aren't as distant with each other at school. They'll walk to class with each other, but they haven't done anything 'coupley' yet.

Michael and Sophie are still strong. Their friends found out that they were back together and not mad at each other after a couple of weeks.

Michael actually told them.

Sophie was sitting at lunch one day with Harrison, Joe, and Ashton when Luke, Calum, Trevor, and Michael came over and Michael sat on the opposite side of Sophie. They talked for a while when finally Michael stood up and walked over to Sophie kissing her.

The boys were a little mad about them not telling, but they realized it was all in good fun so they let it go.

Plus Michael had to buy Sophie dinner.

And that's what they were doing tonight. It was Friday and they were in last period texting each other because it was Sophie's free period and Michael's such a rebel.

Once the bell rung Sophie got up putting all her stuff in her bag and walking out of the room. She went to her locker seeing Michael texted her to meet out back behind the school.

"Hi Soph" Ashton smiled coming up next to her with his own backpack

"Hey Ash" Sophie smiled closing her locker

"Sophie!" someone yelled making her turn to see Harrison running up to her

"What's up Harrison?" she asked worried

"Have you seen Joe?" he asked worried

"No, I haven't seen him since lunch" she said confused

"Me neither" Harrison bit his nail "And he said we would walk home together"

"Maybe he had to stay back for something, don't worry too much" Sophie smiled rubbing his arm soothingly

"You can hang out with us for now if you want" Ashton offered "But we're going to meet up with Luke and Michael"

"I don't want to intrude" he said

"You're not" Sophie smiled

"Ok" he said hesitantly but following them as they walked out back. They walked behind the school seeing Calum and Luke smoking cigarettes while Michael and Trevor were laughing at something Calum said. They looked up at as they heard someone walking over.

"Hey beautiful" Michael smiled opening his arms as Sophie walked over to him hugging him back. She pulled back kissing him quickly before turning around to look at the others with her back to Michael's chest and his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Hi babe" Luke smiled putting his arm around Ashton's waist kissing his forehead because Ashton hates when Luke kisses him after he smokes. Harrison walked and stood next to Trevor who was across from Calum.

They were in a kind of alley way. There was two walls facing each other one was the cafeteria and the other was some classrooms and a little further down was another wall so you could only get in one way. The whole school was constructed like that, with weird alley ways and hidden corners all through the outside of the school.