>15<

Sophie’s POV

I was kissing him.

I was kissing Michael Clifford.

The guy that is on a completely different social level than me. The one that I hated when I first met him, but slowly started to see how sweet and caring he is. He is just a misunderstood punk.

But I was kissing him, sober too. It was all too familiar, I knew this feeling and I knew his lips. It was all coming back but this time we both knew what was happening. We have been so close before to kissing each other but now we are actually doing it. In my bathroom of all places.

When I finally came to my senses I pulled back breathlessly keeping my eyes closed as our foreheads touched. I opened my eyes to be met with a pair of pale green eyes.

“That was familiar” he breathed “Why was that familiar?”

“I have no idea” I lied “Why are we so nonchalant about what just happened?”

“I think it’s just how we are” he shrugged smiling slightly “Wanna do it again?”

“Michael, can we talk about this?”

“What is there to talk about? We can just kiss again as answer” he shrugged pulling me closer by my hips.

“Michael” I pushed him back “We should talk about this”

“Talk about what?” he asked rolling his eyes slightly “We kissed and I want to kiss you again and I’m hoping you feel the same way”

“I want to kiss you-” I started and he smiled “But-” his smiled dropped “We need to talk about what it means and what we are”

“Ok so let’s talk” he said stepping back and gesturing for me to go on

“What did that mean?” I asked playing with my fingers

“It means that I like you and you like me and we should date and fall in love and get married and have beautiful babies with blue hair” he smiled

“Michael” I laughed “I’m being serious”

“So am I” he chuckled

“It’s hard enough being friends what are people going to think if we dated?”

“Who cares what they think it’s about us not them” he pulled me closer “And we can worry about others later, right now I just want to kiss you”

“You’re so needy” I laughed putting my arms around his neck

“I’ve waited to kiss you since I first met you and now we have and I want to do it again” he said leaning closer so our foreheads were touching. He leaned forward till our lips brushed against each other, he leaned the rest of the way connecting our lips in another kiss. My hands went to his hair running my fingers through it while his thumbs rubbed small circles on the bare skin that showed where my shirt rode up. We kissed until a knock on the door made us jump back as someone yelled through the door.

“Are you guys dead in there?” I think Calum yelled then winced when we heard someone hit him on the back side of his head

“Yes” I called back through the door smiling when Michael wrapped his arms around me from behind moving my hair and kissing the back of my neck.

“Ok good” Calum called walking away, another knock on the door stopped Michael from doing anything

“Ah what are you two doing in there?” Luke asked

“Are you guys ok?” Ashton asked being the sentimental guy he is

“Yeah we’re fine” Michael answered before going back and kissing my shoulder and letting his lips linger