>10<

Mood: (First half) All of Me- John Legend 

(Second Half) Trampoline- Kalin and Myles

(Andrew side/top)

Third Person POV

Sophie woke up earlier than Ashton the next morning and saw that school started in an hour. She never woke up this early but she could not sleep last night at all so she got up leaving Ash a note saying she went to school early. She got ready leaving the house quietly and walking to school. She walked in the school seeing the hallways deserted and went to her locker. She put her books in there and walked to the music hallway. She stopped and saw the piano room empty and she went in setting her books down and walking to the piano. She started playing one of the few songs she knew, humming slowly to the tune.

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

She sung softly to John Legend’s All of me. Not knowing Michael came to school early to study for his History final hearing someone play the piano as he passed the music hallway. He looked in the room through the little window on the door and saw Sophie sitting at the piano playing John Legend. He smiled seeing her really into the song.

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Michael smiled as she sang the chorus as her fingers played the keys softly. She obviously played before; she played expertly her fingers ghosting over the keys as they moved up the piano. And he fell for her even more.

~~~~

Ashton went to his locker before school to see Luke leaning up against it.

“Ashton” he smiled pushing up off the locker. Ash kept his head down as he opened his locker “Ash please talk to me” Luke sighed  getting closer to Ash leaning his shoulder on the locker next to Ashton’s.

“I can’t Luke” Ashton sighed

“This is Michael and Sophie’s fight not ours” Luke said quietly trying to catch Ashton’s gaze

“I know but Sophie is my best friend and she was really hurt” he sighed finally looking at Luke which made Luke smile. 

“But do you know why she’s upset?” Luke asked

“I’m not blind Luke, I saw Abigail and Michael kissing right in front of her” Ash said grabbing the last of his books.

“But Michael didn’t know, Abigail completely blindsided him” Luke said quietly leaning closer

“Does Sophie know that?” Ash asked in shock

“Apparently not but she’s not listening” Luke said moving out of the way as Ashton closed his locker

“She’s being stubborn, as usual, I’ll talk to her” Ashton said as he got to his class

“Thank you” Luke smiled kissing Ashton’s cheek before quickly going to his own class. Ashton stood there smiling running his fingers over his cheek. He finally got out of his daze and walked into class sitting in his usual seat. He looked when the bell rung to see Sophie’s seat empty and looked around confused. As the teacher took attendance Sophie ran into the room.

“Ms. Foley do you have a pass?” the teacher asked still taking attendance. Sophie nodded handing the teacher a small yellow pass and sitting in her seat.

She was probably banging Michael in the janitor’s closet

Yeah, more like the boy’s locker room