>7<

Mood: Love Never Felt So Good- Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson

Sophie’s POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed to my phone going off. I looked around seeing Michael sleeping peacefully next to me, our hands intertwined. I smiled remembering yesterday how he let me stay her and how his mom said she's never seen him this happy. I reached with my free hand grabbing my phone, I turned it on blinking to get used to the brightness.

From SmAsh<3:

Sophie I'm so so so so so so sorry I didn’t mean it like that.

From SmAsh<3:

Soph I love and so many other people do too you are so love able

From SmAsh<3:

Please respond Soph

From SmAsh<3:

Sophie I love you please answer me

From SmAsh<3:

I'm so sorry I love you please respond

From SmAsh<3:

Ok apparently you aren't going to respond, I get it I wouldn't respond either. I love you.

I looked through the texts he sent me, I let go of Michael's hand and turned on my side responding.

To SmAsh<3:

I love you too

He read it immediately and the three bubble in the corner showed up immediately, representing he was typing.

From SmAsh<3:

Oh my god Sophie I'm so sorry I understand if you hate me I didn't mean it like that I feel awful.

To SmAsh<3:

I don't hate you, I never could hate you.

From SmAsh<3:

But I feel awful

To SmAsh<3:

Don't beat yourself up Ash, it's fine I forgive you

From SmAsh<3:

Really?!? But I was awful

To SmAsh<3:

I talked to my parents yesterday

From SmAsh<3:

Wait really?!? Both of them? What happened? Are you ok? Where are you?

To SmAsh<3:

Yes both of them, I told them about how they never paid attention to me or how they never said I love you. I'm fine. I'm at Michael's.

He read it but the three little bubbles didn't show up. I felt an arm wrap around my waist pulling me back into a chest.

"Good morning" Michael yawned "what are you doing?"

"Texting Ash" I replied looking back at him

"Are you guys ok?" He asked

"Apparently" I said turning back to my phone seeing a new text.

From SmAsh<3:

Michael Clifford? You're staying at Michael Clifford's house?

"Are you guys talking about me?" Michael asked cheekily with his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't flatter yourself" I rolled my eyes

To SmAsh<3:

Yes Michael Clifford